Not just a pretty face

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Carrolannabelle, May 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done but how is the walking stick doing?
  2. Lol it was a pair of sticks and they were just lay there on the ground
  3. Whose the nonce on the left with the gay shorts and pussers black socks with his trainers?
  4. Ahaha lol hes the legend that is Jez thomas hes head of sports at the school and hes the one that organises d of e you will never catch that man in a pair of trousers unless hes wearing a suit
  5. If I'd of found a 70 year old bloke lying there I would of nicked his false teeth and wallet, done him up the arse and legged it....old buggernaut! Oh yes, and I would of written "I am an old cnut" across his forehead in permanent marker.....
  6. Is the suit for when he appears in court for not wearing his trousers whilst taking children on "adventure training" trips?
  7. With a name like J Thomas and no trousers one can see a lot of possibilities.
  8. Dear me. At my school our D of E Head Man was an ex Bootie called Harding (in the days before Araldite) he held everything together. He NEVER wore shorts. Declining standards...... You'd never catch Wet Blobby wearing shorts........ :lol:

Then again, who's the blond in Mess Undress! o_O

9. Haha lol he wears shorts in all weathers and in every situation
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So are you the attractive one 3rd from the right or the munter in beige?

11. the one wearing the white scarf?? Yep thats me

12. Weren't you the bird I shagged last February...the one who wanted me to shove my finger up her arse as she orgasmed?
  13. wet_blobby

The wee slip of a thing, that's a relief, for a minute I thought you looked like NZB in drag.
  14. yum :D
  15. Can you post another picture of yourself but with your tits out and sucking your finger suggestively?
  16. wet_blobby

Me or NZB? 8O

17. No chance

18. Realised it was a long shot but it was worth a try......
  19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Why not do what you usually do, RJ - just wait until she falls alseep and then take one...?! 8O :D