Not a lot of bottle.

Lecky

Midshipman
Its 2.30am and a policeman is on duty on Picadilly Circus and see's one of the local queers mincing along with a bag in his hand. The cop calls him over and say's that bag is a bit suspicious, what in it? The queer shows him the bag and there are three bottles in it. The cop takes a bottle out, un corks it and sniffs it, "Hmm beer" he says. Takes the second bottle out, uncorks and sniffs, "Ahh, paraffin". Take the third bottle, uncorks it and sniffs. He goes out like light! When he comes round he says. "Good God, what was in the third bottle". The queer answers. "Chloroform, and doesnt it make your bum sore"!!!!!

Lecky

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS ‘We've been Santa lot of Elf Assessments’ says HMRC MoD News 0
Antonio555 A lot of searches are showing no results Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
P In two years (and a lot of luck) Submariners 7
O Very Confused,need a lot of help!! AIR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
janner I don't remember a lot of these places. The Gash Barge 14
N It was you lot... Wasn't it Diamond Lil's 32
rod-gearing That explains a lot Diamond Lil's 30
soleil Lockheed: $3.5 Billion Contract Awarded For 4th Lot Of F-35s The Fleet Air Arm 5
Merlin28 Russia's Invasion plans turn out to be a lot of hot air Current Affairs 13
lewismansell BA Cabin Crew could learn a lesson from this lot Diamond Lil's 3
S Commando Raid on Loften (This made I laugh a lot) History 5
bigbaddog Miserable lot! Diamond Lil's 2
W Not a lot of people know that... Diamond Lil's 5
A Should RR have seperate fora for ewe lot? Diamond Lil's 22
golden_rivet bet you lot can sleep anywhere The Gash Barge 16
slim You'll Like this (not a lot) MEPs Expenses Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Self-warming UK bottle feeds babies across globe MoD News 0
C Anyone want to lend me some alevels and a bottle of tipex The Fleet Air Arm 28
A 1954 Pussers Rum on sale.... 1 x 450cl bottle left The Quarterdeck 2
P Subject: A Good Bottle of Wine The Quarterdeck 3

Latest Threads