Norway Chris, Electric Bill

Guzzler said:
witsend said:
Taking a wild guess, banned. :roll:

Might have had something to do with this thread, Think that might have been one of his last posts.
Yup, that's my guess.

Couldn't resist cyber-bullying and his bluff was called.
This fundementally changes everything, my entire tactics on the Last Post forums down the pan.
So...It's euthanasia for Thingy, Granny and Snifflemout....and upsetting 600 or so posters so much that they all get banned!
Right here goes....... :wink:
witsend said:
And I thought you two had got over your differences, and were about to start a family.

On a lighter note, our foxhole digging brothers have had me in stitches. "my little soldier" - rise of the chav hero.
Fair one witsend - perhaps that was a little harsh. I really don't think Chris could make a point very well without getting angry - and his reaction to disagreement or contradictory views was a tad over the top in my view.

Of course, this is a problem with tinternet, one can't really guage the other's mood or meaning (and I'm not a fan of smilies :pukeleft: ).

I'm sure he's a splendid chap in real life.
Jenny_Dabber said:
trelawney126 said:
Haven't seen any posts by Norway Chris recently? Is he cutting down on the electricity bills to pay for the yacht? :wink:
He requested for his account to be closed, he was not banned.

JD, Do you have his email or could you send him my work email address?

War Hero
Steve, if you want to find NC, just go to Hammerfest and look for a 50 something Englishman with a huge chip on his shoulder. He'll probably be drunk and shouting. Sorted!
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Diamond Lil's 24
trelawney126 Hobbies & The Great Indoors 3
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 22