Norman's new alias. Add the latest here.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NZ_Bootneck, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see that Norman has a new alias, "Plumbersmate", doubtful that the bitter and twisted old fart has any mates with his attitudes, but heyho God loves a dreamer.
    So the point of this thread is to announce to all and sundry his/her/it's name changes at the earliest opportunity.
    Good hunting :thumright:

Expecting more pithy remarks on my length of service and leaving UK from Norma so in advance: At least I have been honest from the start and my details (Well those that I want you to see are available) have been up from the start, Norma has never posted any details of his service apart from vague allusions that is, mmm, wonder why?
    As to moving to Southern climes, I regularly see posts from others on the site announcing their decision or ambition to leave the UK when their time is up, I just suppose I was lucky to be able to move to NZ when I did. Having been back to the UK 5 years ago I saw nothing that made me regret my decision.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good call NZB.

Trouble is that "Norman" has now become a verb to describe any poster that possesses one or more of his attributes.

Happy huntin'
  4. Norman's latest as of the 10th December is MACTHEKNIFE.
  5. You know whats sad about this, some poor bugger is going to join up with the nic Norman and all hell will break loose....Lol... :afro:
  6. Norma was a junior rate in the RN, did a stint with the RNZN, then joined the brown jobs as an hossifer…

He is proof that shit does not always float.
  7. Jackspratthesecond seems to be the latest. Yawning commence.
  8. ...also latemaraire
  9. Another Spartacus moment ?
    I'm Norman.
    No, I'M Norman.
    No, I'M Norman..............
  10. I'm Norman, and so's my wife! :biggrin:
  11. "The Normans are coming! - the Normans are coming!"

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm having doubts about "Sapphire" and "Brendan498"... 8O :?
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Norman makes me smile, he makes me realise that some people are "spleshial" And to think he could keep his talents hidden but chooses to share them with us.....quality. :glomp:
  14. sgtpepperband

But he IS special. His Social Worker tells him so... 8O
  15. I'm beginning to think sgtpepperband might be Norman too! :dwarf:
  16. sgtpepperband

Ah, to be vexed forthwith my learned friend, for I am soothsayer extraordinaire, etc, etc...

And all Admirals/Lt Cdrs are twunts, 'cos my son got passed over for promotion. An' shit.

17. No Jimmy you are getting confuddled we are discussing "Norman" NOT "Normal"

Jack McH
  18. How can SPB be 'normal'? He's a reggie!! :slow:
  19. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I knew a Reggie a while back, She was very normal :thanks: :thumright: :dwarf:
  20. sgtpepperband

Until I have deliberated with my Legal Adviser I will not be able to issue an official statement on this matter at this time... 8O :wink: