Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by mikh, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have just posted in one of normans (plumbersmate) threads, within seconds it had disappeared.

Is it just possible that by deleting his threads and banning his various incarnations the mods are feeding norman with what he craves?
  2. Just goes to show that this site is not for everyone, if they dont like you, you are O U T, so much for free speech eh? C`mon over Norm you would be welcome, everone is entitled to an opinion, crap or otherwise.
  3. All he does is bitch about how many Commanders there are in the Navy coz he's got a chip on both shoulders about his grandson getting passed over.

He can do us all a favour and ask MoD direct instead of being a dumb **** on here
  4. Perhaps we could all send him a Christmas card!!!
  5. This one do?

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Norms a ****, he's got up my nose once or twice but, fair play he stimulates conversation. His down fall is his constant banging on about the same things. Who (at my rank) gives a fcuk about ossifers? we used to salute them, be polite to them and then wait for the SNCO's to task us. Ossifers to me, whatever rank, where kind of an added extra.

Don't get me wrong, I had the deepest respect and admiration for them but they just didn't figure in day to day life. That is not to say that they whern't doing occiferish things because when I ever had the pleasure of meeting and being commanded by them they were actually pretty shithock.
  7. Oil slick,I have been having a few depressing and hard days, but you really made me laugh,Thank you very much!

8. That is so wrong :thumright: But so funny!

9. He did higs, he joined as jacana and tried to get us to Mod him. But you know what the mod and admin on ROMFT is like, so when he was told to fill his boots he did not return

The following link is from the ROMFT site, for those who are not members sorry you will not be able to read it.
  10. Craves?

Norman never begged for anything.
    I remember him as a good-looking bugger that the girls begged -for.
    He'll be a bit long in the tooth now but last time I saw him a couple of years ago --Heads were still being turned.
  11. Sorry to have got up your nose not once, but twice seemingly.
    Sorry my downfall is banging on about the same things. I apologise for that . You compliment me by commenting on my ability to stimulate comment. I value your opinions --I hope you equally regard mine
  12. Free speech with 2SL influenced Mods? I don't think so Navy News--Free speech? Are you serious?
    Editorial and admin staff paid by 2SL Comment that the Royal Navy today is seriously over-burdened with Commodores and Admirals who will only ever see the sea when they go on holiday and you will be Higged the Pig, Zapped, Removed Dealt With. Norman too it seems.
  13. Norms latest handle