Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norman

There really is no need to Email me, all that you wish to know about me is on here, but I`m not looking through 2463 posts to find it for you.

There are people on here that know me personally, if i were to come out with anything about my time in the Royal Navy, that wasn`t true then they would be down on me like a ton of bricks.

I only asked you about your dates in the RN and the Carriers that you were on, type of Aircraft flown and Squadrons etc, because i and many others would find it interesting.

In "How long did you serve" most people have put the dates of from and to, for their Naval service, you say that you are old but not very bold, well thats rubbish, it would perchance change some peoples attitude to-wards you. Tell us all that you are not a Walt Norm.

I've been thinking of writing a compilation of mini-biographies on UA, Higgy and the French Bird for a while. Perhaps its publication on RR will draw more admirers and fewer questions. :D

Higgy found another walt?....why do people do it? if I was gonna be a walt I'd at least be an Admiral or a General

ukdaytona

War Hero
Who's Norman ???

Norman Wisdom ??
Norman Greenbaum??
Norman Conqueror ???

Sorry, slow day waiting for replies to emails :cry:

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
Storeman Norman,

The Arse Kicking Jack Dusty, who taught Steven SeaGull, the Chef more deadly with a sidearm than a whisk in Under Serge, a film about a kidnap attempt on a French Tart called Ms Ourri

D

Deleted 7

Father_Famine said:
Storeman Norman,

The Arse Kicking Jack Dusty, who taught Steven SeaGull, the Chef more deadly with a sidearm than a whisk in Under Serge, a film about a kidnap attempt on a French Tart called Ms Ourri

Ain't that know the slightly over weight, ex-RN turned civvy who is working at stores in Drake?????

dunkers

War Hero
Jenny_Dabber said:
Father_Famine said:
Storeman Norman,

Ain't that know the slightly over weight, ex-RN turned civvy who is working at stores in Drake?????

Doesn't "slightly overweight and ex-RN" describe anyone working in Flagship-run stores? :p :wink:

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
Slightly overweight is "Navalese" for "Fat Knacker",
Obese would be "Navalese" for "Fcuking sweaty lard arsed Fat Knacker" :roll: :wink:

but I don't want to appear sizeist.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
dunkers said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Father_Famine said:
Storeman Norman,

Doesn't "slightly overweight and ex-RN" describe anyone working in Flagship-run stores? :p :wink:

It might actually describe everybody working in Flagship-run stores

D

Deleted 7

silverfox said:
dunkers said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Father_Famine said:
Storeman Norman,

It might actually describe everybody working in Flagship-run stores

What about the old janner birds working in the little naafi just off the submarine jettys? Or is that NORMA????

Father_Famine said:
Slightly overweight is "Navalese" for "Fat Knacker",
Obese would be "Navalese" for "Fcuking sweaty lard arsed Fat Knacker" :roll: :wink:

but I don't want to appear sizeist.

I know which I am then... :oops: :D

sweet_feet

Badgeman
Been reading through the forums and have to ask why ppl (Norman) just post crap that they think will rile others up.... what exactly do they get from being out witted and shown up?

sweet_feet said:
Been reading through the forums and have to ask why ppl (Norman) just post crap that they think will rile others up.... what exactly do they get from being out witted and shown up?

Sadomasochistic arousal, perhaps? :? :D Then again, isn't that a contradiction? :lol:

War Hero
sweet_feet said:
....why ppl (Norman) just post crap that they think will rile others up....

Trolling, a phenomenon from before the emergence of t' web when the denizens of the network were limited to bulletin board services and usenet.

Got to say though that in them there olden days the trolls were at least quite bright and it used to be quite entertaining to set up a troll pit and play with them. They're less of a challenge now, so usually best not to feed them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Norman, a bit of Deja Vu........ Diamond Lil's 37
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Britten-Norman Islander, skidded on touchdown and overran the runway MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Ratsroden, Jackmehearty, Norman etc Diamond Lil's 4
D Norman The Gash Barge 25
SONAR-BENDER Norman....? Diamond Lil's 40
A Norman - cumgargling mongtard thread-split. Diamond Lil's 39
frogman007 Can we have more Storming Norman threads? Current Affairs 0
trehorn Norman Scratch Current Affairs 8
NotmeChief Sir Norman Wisdom (Merged threads.) Current Affairs 18
T (NORMAN) Boringly turgid? The Gash Barge 15
T (NORMAN)You could hear a pin drop The Gash Barge 56
YouAreHavingALaugh Norman has returned and it has all gone quiet!! The Quarterdeck 26
alfred_the_great Lt - Lt Cdr Signal (not Norman!!!!) The Fleet 25
NotmeChief Son of Norman - Nails the nobber. Diamond Lil's 6
S Norman's latest dross Diamond Lil's 17
sgtpepperband Justarrseingabout/Athwartships/Stalwart/Plumbersmate/Norman Diamond Lil's 3
clanky MOD censorship of gay Ganges Norman Arthur iPod The Quarterdeck 7
mikh Norman Site Issues 12
wet_blobby Norman Site Issues 28
NZ_Bootneck Norman's new alias. Add the latest here. Diamond Lil's 55
B What's happened to Norman? Site Issues 30
wet_blobby Norma/Norman/uncle tom cobley and all...... The Gash Barge 30
T The Norman Poll... The Gash Barge 12
slim Does Norman have some valid points. Diamond Lil's 73
Skunkmiester Norman returned to his pals Diamond Lil's 4
PragmaticJen O yer back then Norman! Current Affairs 44

Latest Threads