Norman....?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Sigh. All those five are flunkeys. The ambassador is already ensconced with the nymphettes.

(I do remember a visit to Pompey some years ago of two South Korean ships. Lots of people on South Railway Jetty (including embassy nymphettes) waving little South Korean flags. Very officious South Korean Navy PO on first ship alongside blowing his little whistle and demanding personnel moved back whilst he deployed heaving line. People grudgingly moved back and he promptly managed to put the monkey's fist (why was it so heavy?) through the back window of the South Korean ambassador's car.........)

Of course, nobody laughed. :) :) :)
Ooooh, you got a bullshit from Norm :p:D

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Sorry to waken the sleeping giant, but look what I found......

Came from a poster called Arthur Norman - coincidence? More freebies from Korea!

I’m missing him mate.
A better aim might help.
Always reminds me of the underground lavatories near the Lockyer Hotel ( later Lockyer Tavern) in Guzz.
Kept pristine by a pensioned off three badge FA ,the brightwork a joy to behold.
He had a sign stuck on a bulkhead...
My aim is cleanliness.... Your aim will help.

Alfacharlie

War Hero
A better aim might help.
Always reminds me of the underground lavatories near the Lockyer Hotel ( later Lockyer Tavern) in Guzz.
Kept pristine by a pensioned off three badge FA ,the brightwork a joy to behold.
He had a sign stuck on a bulkhead...
My aim is cleanliness.... Your aim will help.
A classic from the bogs. :rolleyes:

Latest Threads