Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(NORMAN) Boringly turgid?

. Logging on to Rum Ration one's interest could be excited by calling up "The Gash Barge" Nothing much of interest appears to exist elsewhere Perhaps that's why Rum Ration is failing. Come on! Gird your loins

Shackles_and_Flags

Lantern Swinger
Re: Boringly turgid?

The-Oracle2 said:
. Logging on to Rum Ration one's interest could be excited by calling up "The Gash Barge" Nothing much of interess appears to exist elsewhere Perhaps that's why Rum Ration is failing.

Why log on then?

JonnoJonno

Banned

The-Oracle2 said:
. Logging on to Rum Ration one's interest could be excited by calling up "The Gash Barge" Nothing much of interest appears to exist elsewhere Perhaps that's why Rum Ration is failing. Come on! Gird your loins

If you could post pictures of your wife in a hospice, having the last remnant of her fetid breath seep out of her poisoned body, that would be lovely.

Shackles_and_Flags said:
The-Oracle2 said:
. Logging on to Rum Ration one's interest could be excited by calling up "The Gash Barge" Nothing much of interess appears to exist elsewhere Perhaps that's why Rum Ration is failing.

Why log on then?
To keep its dying embers just glowing

w.anchor

War Hero

Would you like a spoon or a fan of those embers.I will say you had a good number of hits before you were shit canned for the second time this month.We could run a sweep stake on how many hits you get on round three before the inevitable curtain comes down. :lol:

Trigger_92

War Hero

Fuck me, he reminds of a stoner the way he posts 8O

If you think RR is so shit, why don't you start a decent thread, rather than posting this shoite. You dribbling fucktard!

Trigger_92 said:
* me, he reminds of a stoner the way he posts 8O

If you think RR is so shit, why don't you start a decent thread, rather than posting this shoite. You dribbling *!
Oh! dear it gets worse . Can we really cope alongside our Chinese and Indian opposite numbers?

Shackles_and_Flags said:
The-Oracle2 said:

Why log on then?
To look at the Gash Barge and detect intelligent life--well the best of it,

Rumrat

War Hero

Trigger_92 said:
* me, he reminds of a stoner the way he posts 8O

If you think RR is so shit, why don't you start a decent thread, rather than posting this shoite. You dribbling *!

Trigger you are going to make a very fine "Fucking OD one day"
I will be very proud of you. :D :thumbup:

Oracle what you lack in Gobshiteability, you compensate for with Verbal Diarrhoea.
Why don't you shove your finger up a socket just to see if there is still electricity present. :sleepy2:

w.anchor

War Hero

452 hits and not out today Oracle plus one shit canning.I bet your laughing your cock off you naughty windup merchant you.
I'm quietly confident (as a betting man) 8O of a late run on the out side, that this thread won't be here by 0800 Monday morning. But you'll be back to haunt us won't you :wink:

Rumrat

War Hero

w.anchor said:
452 hits and not out today Oracle pulls one shit canning.I bet your laughing your cock off you naughty windup merchant you.
I'm quietly confident (as a betting man) 8O of a late run on the out side, that this thread won't be here by 0800 Monday morning. But you'll be back to haunt us won't you :wink:

Personally I don't give a monkeys snatch one way or the other, he's a cunt, I'm off to the USA in a few days time and he can suck my starboard knacker.
And if I enjoy my short break there I will have a bigiyen. :D

w.anchor

War Hero

:oops: Bon voyage mon ami Ive got two photos from HMS Triumph,s wordroom Singapore cock & arse party c1967 c/w stocking tops & wips,and a cast of many you won't get teats like that every day of the week, :wink: it's a one day only offer.

Seadog

War Hero

Norman, how many threads do you need to burble the same thing? Hang on, don't answer that. Answer this;

Do you give a surgeon or chartered engineer a rank commensurate with his or her professional status or rate them Leading Hand?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Norman, a bit of Deja Vu........ Diamond Lil's 37
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Britten-Norman Islander, skidded on touchdown and overran the runway MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Ratsroden, Jackmehearty, Norman etc Diamond Lil's 4
D Norman The Gash Barge 25
SONAR-BENDER Norman....? Diamond Lil's 40
A Norman - cumgargling mongtard thread-split. Diamond Lil's 39
frogman007 Can we have more Storming Norman threads? Current Affairs 0
trehorn Norman Scratch Current Affairs 8
NotmeChief Sir Norman Wisdom (Merged threads.) Current Affairs 18
T (NORMAN)You could hear a pin drop The Gash Barge 56
YouAreHavingALaugh Norman has returned and it has all gone quiet!! The Quarterdeck 26
alfred_the_great Lt - Lt Cdr Signal (not Norman!!!!) The Fleet 25
NotmeChief Son of Norman - Nails the nobber. Diamond Lil's 6
S Norman's latest dross Diamond Lil's 17
sgtpepperband Justarrseingabout/Athwartships/Stalwart/Plumbersmate/Norman Diamond Lil's 3
clanky MOD censorship of gay Ganges Norman Arthur iPod The Quarterdeck 7
mikh Norman Site Issues 12
wet_blobby Norman Site Issues 28
NZ_Bootneck Norman's new alias. Add the latest here. Diamond Lil's 55
B What's happened to Norman? Site Issues 30
wet_blobby Norma/Norman/uncle tom cobley and all...... The Gash Barge 30
T The Norman Poll... The Gash Barge 12
slim Does Norman have some valid points. Diamond Lil's 73
higthepig Norman Diamond Lil's 27
Skunkmiester Norman returned to his pals Diamond Lil's 4
PragmaticJen O yer back then Norman! Current Affairs 44

Latest Threads