Noob Here ;). Just applied for Air Engineering Tech

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Murph, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New to this forum.

Just applied for Aircraft Tech, I've got my psychometric test on the 8th of October.

Has anyone got any advise for the test, I've had a go at the test booklet and had no problems.

2. From henceforth you will be Known as Spud Murph the WAFU :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. Just practice against the clock - I had no problems but I know a lot of people struggled to answer all the questions in the time allowed. I answered them all, however didn't have much time to check!!
  4. Good luck if you get in as an aircraft tech....

Just read on another thread on this site that the Tories may scrap the building of the two new aircraft carriers along with the aircraft that will go on them.
    Hope you are good at folding paper planes...cos thats all we will have left in a few years time :cry:

5. One of the best part, that well build your confidence. As everyone on this website will agree by 110%, if i can do it, then anyone can do it.
  6. chico you're joining as a WS aren't you?
  7. Yea I heard people struggled with time aswell. I've got my self a Nintendo DS now, with brain training, so I can practice on that, theres not alot on the internet for these type of tests :(

Ill let you know how it goes, fingers cross I do fine.

As for Spud Murph, I assume your relating to the Irish Ha.
  8. I will revert you to my post ub above,

With that link, i think you will find there are more than alot of test on the internet ;)
  9. That link doesnt work mate.