Non Surgeon / Doctor Medical officer?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nutters, Aug 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. hi all,

    Hope all are well, I have heard that if you join as an MA, and you have the right academic qualifications then eventually u can apply to become an officer in the medical branch, as an medical support officer or such like. Is this true?

  2. Yes . Their called Wardmasters. Chat with the Careers chaps.
  3. thanks, what do these do? and what is the process to become one?
  4. No they are not: they are called Medical Services Officers and have been for many years.
  5. Sorry StixJimbo; I jumped in too fast. Your reply is accurate.
  8. I thought that was Lt Tony Pitts? :wink:

Share This Page