Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Noise induced hearing loss

Well the RN has admitted guilt,I have had two offers of compensation,which have been rejected as I would lose 25% of it through costs to my solicitors,they are therefore gunning for the full amount and their costs. A waste of tax payers money, if they had just admitted it back in 2008, given me a lump sum or WP and I would have been happy. I suppose that's what happens when you annoy a grumpy old matelot

Well the RN has admitted guilt,I have had two offers of compensation,which have been rejected as I would lose 25% of it through costs to my solicitors,they are therefore gunning for the full amount and their costs. A waste of tax payers money, if they had just admitted it back in 2008, given me a lump sum or WP and I would have been happy. I suppose that's what happens when you annoy a grumpy old matelot
Hope that's all backdated to original claim.

MOD admitted liability....... then said it's not because of my army service, I said I know,that's why medical records say noise induced hearing loss from service in diesel electric submarines in the RN. My MP is now chasing this up with the MOD.

Closet PONGO
I was a Pongo 1985 to 1986. However on joining my hearing was perfect, otherwise I would not have been able to join. The hearing loss I have from service on diesel electric submarines,means I couldn't have joined up,ie I would have failed the medical.

Latest Threads