Nob enders on RR

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by NotmeChief, Apr 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Follow my leader wankers who are afraid to or can't say or think for themselves. What a shower of fucking whimps. One dickhead comes out with something and all the rest follow suite in case they 'aren't allowed in the gang'.

There was a radio programme many years ago called The Navy Lark which was put over at the time as a comedy, what it really was, was a documentary look into the future of the RN and how true it turned out to be. Dickheads crying on tv for fucks sake, some can't even string two words together so they have to cut and paste and claim it is their own work.
    How thick can you get, stopping a mans make-and-mend and then giving him a gun, real common dog fuck that one.

There is there only about a dozen subscribers using this forum and all of them up each others arses because they are all too insecure to stand on their own two feet.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Are you sure you're okay, NMC? I read your post several times and not once did you mention Muslims!! :shock:

Anyway, in being one of those "subscribers"* who are currently using this forum you are - by virtue of posting this thread in the first - a fellow (k)nob ender. So welcome to the club! :salut: Either that, or you're just an attention-seeking whore... :?

* - If you don't like it here, don't post. Or do the honest thing and request for your account to be deleted... :roll:
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011

And I for one am not up anybodies arse. But I am/was a submariner, and so far as I know, it is sub judice.

Oh wait, will this turn into another 'you all bit' sesh, like the last time you were a knob?

4. Sorry fell asleep after I read the title
  5. Christ, even by my standards that is a properly cuntish statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Kinell didn't realise the Japanese were involved in the incident
  7. Mate its bone statements like the one you just made that brings people out of the woodwork just to reply. I for one stand on my own 2 feet, have opinions on everything and am devastatingly fcuking handsome. You sir are a cunt!!!
  8. I put my back out this morning mowing the lawn, that little rant just made me piss myself laughing then scream in pain. thanks you spak
  9. I didn't notice that one! Obviously NMC never served in the real world.

Amount of times I've not had a make a mend and have been armed up.

I just facepalmed really hard!
  10. Well said lads, I agree with you lot. I was just waiting for someone to reply.:-D
  11. Being black and affiliated to the Brixton branch of the Mau Mau they would not give me a gun. The OOD used to give me a make a mend to fuck off
  12. WAH - Totally wrong diagnosis - Dodgy knees at this c/s, sunshine.

You are Gunja62 and I claim my £5.

Not a bite - Some of us care enough (and worry about you) to reply, NMC.

Those at RR with more sense/less time to waste will have given you that good ignoring-to which you are justly entitled to.
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He must mean me which means you bunch of cunts all want to be pongos.
  14. Want to be wish, if you pongos had sorted out the Mau Mau Rummers wouldn't be causing all this distress to the poor fellow:-D:-D:-D
  15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You make a good point. I agree with you.
  16. As I was told today in thread that I am a bully, it falls to me to send you this come-down- to- earth- o'gram.
    You held my attention like a pole dancing dwarf until you hit....handsome.
    I feel sure you meant Gru..and would correct your post but my therapist tells me I should hug you not bug you.
    She's a cunt but has big tits.
    Its time for my syrup.:laughing2:
  17. Hahaha! You and my sister must share the same therapist, or is that you and the therapist share my sister?? Either one could be true!
  18. I saw you bullying newbies, can I be in your gang?
    I can't bring rum I'm afraid I cant carry it and manage my drip stand I bin poorly

19. You are looking very pale there, Rummers: GWS.
  20. Its the scan, the results came back and upset me