No1s Female Jacket

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
Hello
I am after a female Petty officer no 1's jacket with a 36 or 37 inch chest does any one know where i could obtain one second hand preferably.
Thanks

capt-ahab

Lantern Swinger
I'm sure you've already looked but ebay is the place for such things! Just need to check on a regular basis!

matlo_caroline

Lantern Swinger
I go away on Wednesday crewing a sunseeker and i wont be able to check ebay and i need the item for the 30th July so its quite important.
thanks

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Have you tried contacting one of the clothing stores at any of the major Naval Bases (NELSON, DRAKE, etc)? They frequently receive kit back from personnel leaving the service which is often available for re-sale at much reduced rates.

SF

safewalrus

War Hero
Excuse me if it's not a daft question, but in the name of the Gods would you want a WRNS PO Nos 1 Jacket for on a Sunseeker? Last heard they were not into Pressing sailors [ mind you having encountered some at sea/in the solent they could do with pressing someone who knows a few Colregs!]!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SILVER_FOX said:
Have you tried contacting one of the clothing stores at any of the major Naval Bases (NELSON, DRAKE, etc)? They frequently receive kit back from personnel leaving the service which is often available for re-sale at much reduced rates.

SF
As far as I know, most of the Cash Clothing in Naval Stores at Plymouth/Portsmouth will be closed due to Main Summer Leave (probably until after the Bank Holiday weekend). Good luck though!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you are near Pompey/Guzz drop it into a naval tailor (Tailor Lee or Jack Blair in Queen Street, opposite HMS Nelson) will do miracles - you'll be pleasantly surprised!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ohaire said:
37 inch chest. i need to go to stockport
...and a 44" belly! (Ooh I'm gonna pay for that one!) 8O

I have a rule: If the tits are bigger than the belly then she's fair game. If the belly is bigger than the tits then stay well away... it's saved my neck plenty of times!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Caroline: Please accept my apologies! Of course you could always post a picture to prove it!! With or without the jacket... ;-)

dondon

MIA
sgtpepperband said:
ohaire said:
37 inch chest. i need to go to stockport
...and a 44" belly! (Ooh I'm gonna pay for that one!) 8O

I have a rule: If the tits are bigger than the belly then she's fair game. If the belly is bigger than the tits then stay well away... it's saved my neck plenty of times!
Sounds like a good rule SGT , :lol:

dondon

MIA
matlo_caroline said:
All been a bit cheeky waist is 27 chest is 36/37 and the jacket is chest 37 and waist 36 is needs alot out of it
Methinks you fit into that rule caroline , looking forward to the phots , them measurements sound ideal , how tall are you!!!!!!!!!!!, Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Wearing No1s after retirement The Quarterdeck 18
MoD_RSS Hull’s first female GP tops public vote in bridge-naming competition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Finalists announced for the International Tech Hub Network’s Female Tech Founders and TeXchange programmes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 2019 Asma Jahangir scholarship awarded to the top-ranking female Chevening scholar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to break down barriers for female entrepreneurs in Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Review finds family ties 'utterly indispensable' to rehabilitation of female offenders MoD News 0
mayabear Formal Interview ; what to wear? (Female) Joining the Royal Navy 8
MoD_RSS News story: Female representation in the City is rising thanks to Treasury Charter MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Nine female innovators receive UK Government funding to develop inventions with global potential MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary and apprentices meet military’s most senior female officer on International Women’s Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Women in Innovation: 9 female-led businesses backed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Landmark review sparks action to boost number of female entrepreneurs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF Engineer becomes first ever UK female military three-star Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Celebrating the first female president of the APA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Justice Secretary announces new female offender funding at Women's Aid speech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Israel AI programme will help female innovators’ ideas succeed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Funding boost for vulnerable female offenders in the community MoD News 0
soleil Strategy Page: "Female Tars: Women Aboard Ship in the Age of Sail - Suzanne J. Stark" The Book Club 3
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary praises contribution female military personnel make to keeping Britain safe MoD News 2
SA-Sharky Questions for serving female, or husbands with wives in the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
MoD_RSS News story: British military chief welcomes largest number of female Afghan officer graduates MoD News 0
McHarp Female submariner entry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 80
M Female press up standards Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
MoD_RSS News story: UK-trained female soldiers to take the fight to Daesh MoD News 1
P 53yo female-= what's the realistic chances of being able to join RFA 7
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces Minister praises female cadets on graduation from Afghanistan’s... MoD News 0
M Female fitness standards! Health & Fitness 2
KerryPC24 Female hair regulations Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Bunhead Female Warfare officers (SM)? Submariners 21
Ahoy89 Medical Query *Female Issues!* Health & Fitness 3
Ahoy89 Fitness Test... Female 25yrs? Health & Fitness 12
Ninja_Stoker Submarine Service now officially open to Female applicants. Submariners 142
soleil Mail: "The Maternity Military: How Nearly 100 Female Soldiers Have Been Sent Home" Current Affairs 14
soleil Mirror: "Sub Hunting With First Female Commander Of Major Royal Navy Warship" The Fleet 20
soleil Mail: "Female RAF Recruits Get £100k ... Because They Were Made To March Like Men" Current Affairs 92
soleil RN Website: "First Female Search And Rescue Aircrewman" The Fleet Air Arm 19
soleil "Greater Recognition For Senior Female Officers" UPO/Careers Office 27
2and2makes5 Female Push Ups Health & Fitness 56
trelawney126 Female US Sailor beats off Attacker Diamond Lil's 2
F The first female president of the USA Diamond Lil's 22
F Male versus female Miscellaneous 6
soleil T'Graph: "RN Launches Its First Women's Network To Boost Number Of Female Commanders" The Fleet 3
soleil Telegraph: "Meet The Commander Giving The Royal Navy A Female Touch" The Fleet 65
MoD_RSS News story: First female RAF search and rescue commander MoD News 0
WreckerL Female Bishops Diamond Lil's 1
soleil "Navy's First Female Senior Observer Reaches Another Milestone At RNAS Culdrose" The Fleet Air Arm 7
soleil Portraits From The Afghan Frontline Show How Female Troops Are Winning Hearts & Minds Current Affairs 18
soleil Falmouth Packet: "Navy Officer From Penzance In Female First For Royal Naval College" Bases / Shore Est 1
J Female sailors: Most Senior KIA History 7
Ninja_Stoker Daily Mail: Britain's only female Royal Marine Commando gets married. The Corps 14