No1s Female Jacket

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by matlo_caroline, Jul 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello
    I am after a female Petty officer no 1's jacket with a 36 or 37 inch chest does any one know where i could obtain one second hand preferably.
    Thanks

2. I'm sure you've already looked but ebay is the place for such things! Just need to check on a regular basis!

3. I go away on Wednesday crewing a sunseeker and i wont be able to check ebay and i need the item for the 30th July so its quite important.
    thanks

4. Have you tried contacting one of the clothing stores at any of the major Naval Bases (NELSON, DRAKE, etc)? They frequently receive kit back from personnel leaving the service which is often available for re-sale at much reduced rates.

SF

5. Excuse me if it's not a daft question, but in the name of the Gods would you want a WRNS PO Nos 1 Jacket for on a Sunseeker? Last heard they were not into Pressing sailors [ mind you having encountered some at sea/in the solent they could do with pressing someone who knows a few Colregs!]!

6. No i didnt need it for the sunseeker
    I was saying i cant look for one as i was crewing a sunseeker.

7. She went to BRNC summer camp with the sea cadets shortly afterwards, see :lol:

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

As far as I know, most of the Cash Clothing in Naval Stores at Plymouth/Portsmouth will be closed due to Main Summer Leave (probably until after the Bank Holiday weekend). Good luck though!

9. I actually have one but the waist need around 8inches taking out of it.

10. sgtpepperband

If you are near Pompey/Guzz drop it into a naval tailor (Tailor Lee or Jack Blair in Queen Street, opposite HMS Nelson) will do miracles - you'll be pleasantly surprised!

11. Female ? Navy? cant alter a jacket or know no one who can? whats the world coming to?

12. 37 inch chest. i need to go to stockport

13. sgtpepperband

...and a 44" belly! (Ooh I'm gonna pay for that one!) 8O

I have a rule: If the tits are bigger than the belly then she's fair game. If the belly is bigger than the tits then stay well away... it's saved my neck plenty of times!

14. All been a bit cheeky waist is 27 chest is 36/37 and the jacket is chest 37 and waist 36 is needs alot out of it

15. sgtpepperband

Caroline: Please accept my apologies! Of course you could always post a picture to prove it!! With or without the jacket... ;-)

16. Well my profile has some but ill dig opne out in uniform for the gallery. LOL

17. sgtpepperband

Hehe, I wait with baited breath!! With the webbing too perhaps? 8O

18. Sounds like a good rule SGT , :lol:

19. Methinks you fit into that rule caroline , looking forward to the phots , them measurements sound ideal , how tall are you!!!!!!!!!!!, Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: :oops:

20. sgtpepperband

...and does your Dad own a Brewery?! ;-)