No1s Female Jacket

Have you tried contacting one of the clothing stores at any of the major Naval Bases (NELSON, DRAKE, etc)? They frequently receive kit back from personnel leaving the service which is often available for re-sale at much reduced rates.

SF

Excuse me if it's not a daft question, but in the name of the Gods would you want a WRNS PO Nos 1 Jacket for on a Sunseeker? Last heard they were not into Pressing sailors [ mind you having encountered some at sea/in the solent they could do with pressing someone who knows a few Colregs!]!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
SILVER_FOX said:
Have you tried contacting one of the clothing stores at any of the major Naval Bases (NELSON, DRAKE, etc)? They frequently receive kit back from personnel leaving the service which is often available for re-sale at much reduced rates.

SF
As far as I know, most of the Cash Clothing in Naval Stores at Plymouth/Portsmouth will be closed due to Main Summer Leave (probably until after the Bank Holiday weekend). Good luck though!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
If you are near Pompey/Guzz drop it into a naval tailor (Tailor Lee or Jack Blair in Queen Street, opposite HMS Nelson) will do miracles - you'll be pleasantly surprised!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ohaire said:
37 inch chest. i need to go to stockport
...and a 44" belly! (Ooh I'm gonna pay for that one!) 8O

I have a rule: If the tits are bigger than the belly then she's fair game. If the belly is bigger than the tits then stay well away... it's saved my neck plenty of times!

sgtpepperband said:
ohaire said:
37 inch chest. i need to go to stockport
...and a 44" belly! (Ooh I'm gonna pay for that one!) 8O

I have a rule: If the tits are bigger than the belly then she's fair game. If the belly is bigger than the tits then stay well away... it's saved my neck plenty of times!
Sounds like a good rule SGT , :lol:

matlo_caroline said:
All been a bit cheeky waist is 27 chest is 36/37 and the jacket is chest 37 and waist 36 is needs alot out of it
Methinks you fit into that rule caroline , looking forward to the phots , them measurements sound ideal , how tall are you!!!!!!!!!!!, Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr :roll: :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Constant_Bad_Mood Blue Jokes 0
stan_the_man The Quarterdeck 18
higthepig The Fleet 100