No1 son Passed out

ANGWISH

Lantern Swinger
When i was shown how to tie cap tallies at the G spot, we were told pull it nice and tight,then put a pin through it to hold it in place while you tie a nice tiddly bow. Worked a treat, but i forgot to take the pin out and stuck it in my head :oops: 8O 8)

ANGWISH said:
When i was shown how to tie cap tallies at the G spot, we were told pull it nice and tight,then put a pin through it to hold it in place while you tie a nice tiddly bow. Worked a treat, but i forgot to take the pin out and stuck it in my head :oops: 8O 8)
Stupid boy! :lol:

danny

War Hero
there was probably less on divisions than normal as it was the day before leave. i know when i was there before summer leave people with a fairold journey home got away early. some people even on the thursday night.
although i imagine there are less in training than when you were there any way

brigham600

War Hero
Nicholson said:
Well done and congrats, even though a Jack Dusty isnt as great as an ET hehe, im sure he'll enjoy it just as much
Aahhh, there speaks the voice of experience. :lol: :lol:

slim

War Hero
Always remember the only 126 a Jack Dusty signs is always for some one else. If you lose something see your local friendly Jack Dusty

Pete_the_Knife

Midshipman
brigham600 said:
Nicholson said:
Well done and congrats, even though a Jack Dusty isnt as great as an ET hehe, im sure he'll enjoy it just as much
He was offered a good choice of options one of which was ET but he's not practically minded (and never phones home either) so went for the cushy option, BTW do SA's do watches at sea yet or do they still get all night in all the time.

'Ere Brigham your avatar, is she pulling your ears up her legs?
:wink:

Pete_the_Knife said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Pete_the_Knife said:
Haven't you spotted where Brigham's tongue is yet? :lol:
you obviously haven't seen the size of his ears :lol: :lol:
Well big ears are an occupational requirement for an RO - so they can use them for flag semaphore in an emergency! :lol:

Nicholson

Midshipman
Pete_the_Knife said:
brigham600 said:
Nicholson said:
He was offered a good choice of options one of which was ET but he's not practically minded (and never phones home either) so went for the cushy option, BTW do SA's do watches at sea yet or do they still get all night in all the time.

Duty SA where you supply beddings for new joiners and when at sea your keys, where say if theres a fire and a compartment is required to be boundary cooled but locked, the SA Keys is to open it. Thats pretty much it i think.

And for the voice of experience 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Quarterdeck 41
A The Quarterdeck 8
trelawney126 The Gash Barge 1