no

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by lethal lady, Apr 14, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No content

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Thanks for sharing that with us LL

3. No comment

4. No surrender

5. No AmbitionAnd Feck all Interest or NAAFI's real meaning.

6. There seems to be an echo in here :rolleyes:

7. No, No, No, Yes..........

Attached Files:

8. No idea...

[​IMG]

SP.

9. Sweetpea. It's a rabbit, not a no eye deer. OK, there's a pancake ( or two ) as well.

Looks like a load of waffle, though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Looks like the pie crust is too small.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. venison.jpg

No eyed deer :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Strange, I see a picture of a lovely fluffy bunny with a pancake on its head, yet Wightsparker, Taffs and Dapper see food.
    Ooh how odd the male mind does work. :confused::p:D

13. You're lucky that it was pictures of food SP, there's only one other thing we think about! A lot!!! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. This is sea food
    imagesL771CPGK.jpg

Groan...I'll get me coat.

Taxi!

15. With respect, not until you get in a round of Moose's Milk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Woohoo, could go for a round of Moose Milk right now...

I realize this is off topic but I remembered an incident that brought a smile to my weary face. About six months after joining the RCN from RN we were on a port visit to St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands, a rather exotic place with loads of fanny running around from the various cruise ships in port. Anyway, o/c of the pipe "Fall out of Harbour Stations below...etc' it was customary to open the bar in the After Ends. So there we are, having a few cold beers when one of the stokers thought it would be a good idea to get a fanny of Moose Milk on the go. Just before we sailed from Halifax, a brand new baby stoker, right out of the box, was pier head jumped to the boat. Said individual had never sampled the nectar named Moose Milk. "Ostie d'crisse de tabarnak" said baby stoker (he was French Canadian) "this is what you crave"? "It is shite...tastes just like milkshake from MacDonalds" says he as he started knocking them back. After repeated warning to 'take it easy' from senior stokers and greenies he replied something like "don't tell me how to drink, esti tabernak, I'll show you how we drink in Quebec." Within an hour, poor baby stokes is passed out, dead to the world. The rest of us clean up the mess and head ashore for the hotels and fun. A great four day port visit was had by all...except the baby stoker. Turns out he had such a hangover that he didn't make it ashore until late in the second day and he was duty on the third (day before sailing). I never saw him drink Moose Milk again...or MacDonalds milkshake either.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. A good dit - and NOT off topic according to the original post!