No such thing as a stupid question.

Taffd

Lantern Swinger
Never actually believed that myself.

I recall asking my Dad if batteries were AC or DC.

This mark you, after recently being awarded a prize for 'Best All-round Performance' on REM's qualifying course.

So what was your stupid question?

Whilst driving to Exeter from Yeovil on the A30

Wife asked "Have we been through Bristol yet? would like to pop into IKEA". :?

Whilst living RA at Wyton.

A crab fat house mate asked whilst making his sandwiches "What side of this clingfilm is the sticky side"? :D

When I was small and at school; our teacher had been telling us about the background to Bonfire Night and Guy Fawkes ........

I had gathered that this was about ermm olden times and I knew that my grandmother was old (as far as I was concerned - she was actually about 50!) .......

So I asked her, was it possible that she herself had met Guy Fawkes?

soleil said:
When I was small and at school; our teacher had been telling us about the background to Bonfire Night and Guy Fawkes ........

I had gathered that this was about ermm olden times and I knew that my grandmother was old (as far as I was concerned - she was actually about 50!) .......

So I asked her, was it possible that she herself had met Guy Fawkes?
Had she? :roll:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
...many (too many to remember!) abusive and/or drunken matelots/matelotesses/squaddies - and civvies - to SPB during a night time down Guildhall Walk: "You can't nick me - I ain't dun nuffink, 'ave I..?!"

:shock: :twisted:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Any from the Wardroom Phrase Book.

ie "What seems to be the trouble, Chief?"

and then: "How long will it take?"
Or another wardroom classic "but it is do-able?" said when you shoot the latest bright ideas club project down in flames.

WreckerL said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Any from the Wardroom Phrase Book.

ie "What seems to be the trouble, Chief?"

and then: "How long will it take?"
Or another wardroom classic "but it is do-able?" said when you shoot the latest bright ideas club project down in flames.
Thank you Wrecker,

A recent addition which I'll now add as an amendment to my vintage-not-to-be-used-after Dec-1993 edition.

You may cut along now. :wink:

Having obtained a positive breath test from a very drunk driver who had crashed his car into another, he was informed he was under arrest.
His reply to caution was; 'Is this really necessary officer?'

'Oh I think so sir'