No, Please God, No - Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by TattooDog, Jun 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this was first talked about a few months ago, but the Spice Girls (Common, Lezza, Ginga, Granny and Psycho) have now announced that they will definitely reform and tour.

Spice Girls

2. The good news is that they do one concert in the UK, then f*ck off abroad for the rest of the tour. :dance:

3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Because lets face it - you would wouldn't you.......

The thought of a bit of 4 v 1 dissimilar........

:sex:

4. perhaps Josie, me, Rosie, G_R, welshbird and MH should form the RR girls!! :thumright:

5. Suggest a group name of Dogwatch :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

6. Great idea BH

Naked Spiced Rum Girls on tour.

China

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You can almost hear the crowd shouting: "DON'T GET YER TITS OUT FOR THE LADS!""

8O

Now, if RC was in the group, then that'd be a different matter entirely... :wink:

8. If they do reform, and to the previous positions they took when singing, you aren't going to see Posh too much, as she appears to be skinnier than snake.. ;) :lol:

9. As a half-girl can I join too, as your tea woman? :biggrin:

10. sgtpepperband

Can you point and pout at the same time? You can?! Good - you're in the band!! :lol:

11. Apparently she will have to use a hand mike so as not to confuse anybody by standing behind a mike stand.The mike stands are fatter!

12. Nice one.

PMSL :thumright: :thumright:

13. As a pro musician for thirty years[RIP Bernard ManningI worked for him a few times as backing keyboards,funny he wasn't,racist? don't come in if offended,Chubby Brown is :afro: ten times worse,kind?very to up and coming acts and charity,will I miss him?no,tired of the same jokes] anyway I digress.
    Made up bands who can't play,sing and are awkward on stage [Monkies,Hermans Hermits,Spice whatever are made for the agents and managers to cash in wads of readies.
    Still good for songwriters ,think I've got a few to send in! guess I'd better re-write the lyrics to include sex!

14. sgtpepperband

Or "Gorillas in the Mist" (aka "Wrens in Showers")! :twisted:

15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

There has to be a dyke, which one is it??????????

16. I dint care as long as i can shag Sporty Spice!

17. can i be ginger spice,,,,,,,, i love her hair.... and shes more my size..
    well when they first started anyway.... hehehe

18. Fxxxxxxxxxxg hell , what a nightmare :whax: :whdat:

19. Err! No! :pukel: