No, Please God, No - Spice Girls

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
chinamatelot said:
brazenhussy said:
perhaps Josie, me, Rosie, G_R, welshbird and MH should form the RR girls!! :thumright:
Great idea BH

Naked Spiced Rum Girls on tour.

China
You can almost hear the crowd shouting: "DON'T GET YER TITS OUT FOR THE LADS!""

8O

Now, if RC was in the group, then that'd be a different matter entirely... :wink:

If they do reform, and to the previous positions they took when singing, you aren't going to see Posh too much, as she appears to be skinnier than snake.. ;) :lol:

whitemouse said:
If they do reform, and to the previous positions they took when singing, you aren't going to see Posh too much, as she appears to be skinnier than snake.. ;) :lol:
Apparently she will have to use a hand mike so as not to confuse anybody by standing behind a mike stand.The mike stands are fatter!

As a pro musician for thirty years[RIP Bernard ManningI worked for him a few times as backing keyboards,funny he wasn't,racist? don't come in if offended,Chubby Brown is :afro: ten times worse,kind?very to up and coming acts and charity,will I miss him?no,tired of the same jokes] anyway I digress.
Made up bands who can't play,sing and are awkward on stage [Monkies,Hermans Hermits,Spice whatever are made for the agents and managers to cash in wads of readies.
Still good for songwriters ,think I've got a few to send in! guess I'd better re-write the lyrics to include sex!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Not_a_boffin Current Affairs 16
andym The Fleet 13
Jenny_Dabber The Quarterdeck 20