No-one talks bollocks in Hansard (oh really?)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. True

100.0%
  2. False

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WTF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Where to start....Well thingummy, you realise you will have to explain to Blobbs what the Hansard is (I know, it tells you at the top of the BBC report, but remember, bootnecks and reading, lips move...). If you tell him what a three line whip is he will still try and beat us with it. We could however, do with Blobbs at speakers corner when the nutters get on the box and the cops have to stand there while they spout.

As for Mr. Ainsworth, he does have the face of a man whose finger just went through the toilet paper, but its about time a wide bladed digging implement was called a material shovel occasionally in the palace of neverland.

We on RR might be inclined to agree with the line of the Tory boys questions, but I also might be more sympathetic if I thought for a second that they might do anything about it given chance, since it was they that supervised the cuts that led to this dire situation. Not that labour wouldn't have been faced with the same cuts given the same pile of money and commitments. Ah bugger it, lets just elect Sutch.

It must get so frustrating when you cant say what everyone is thinking, but props to Paddy, back in the day I remember him standing and telling a member of the opposition benches (labour at the time IIRC) to shut their mouth as they didnt know what they were talking about, I would love to find the exact words but that was the gist....