NO NOSE PROSTITUTE SINGAPORE

percey99

Badgeman
Can any one remember NO NOSE ? the prostitute in Singapore late 60s early 70s , she used to get Shags from matlots on blank weeks when we were short of money. she charged a lot less than other prostitutes, I can remember she was attractive but had NO NOSE ?????

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
percey99 said:
Can any one remember NO NOSE ? the prostitute in Singapore late 60s early 70s , she used to get Shags from matlots on blank weeks when we were short of money. she charged a lot less than other prostitutes, I can remember she was attractive but had NO NOSE ?????
Go on then, I'll bite..... How did she smell?

RoofRat

War Hero
An old Scottish killick in our mess on the Albion was one of her regulars, she was known as "Maggie No Nose" then. Her haunt was Nee Soon. I'm told.
I say he was an old killick, he was 39, and the next closest in age was 27!
RoofRat

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
RoofRat said:
An old Scottish killick in our mess on the Albion was one of her regulars, she was known as "Maggie No Nose" then. Her haunt was Nee Soon. I'm told.
I say he was an old killick, he was 39, and the next closest in age was 27!
RoofRat
If she had no nose did she just have an hole in the middle of her face or nothing?

Go on then you're ahead of me here :oops:

Would make for an interesting threesome

imom1406

War Hero
percey99 said:

Fcuk Knows!!....sorry had to be said!

Menace

Badgeman
Rember her quite well, No Nose Nellie used to hang about in Neesoon village, she had a mate who was known as Woodpile Annie so called because her false teeth were made of wood. She used to take them out when giving blowjobs. And no I didn't even I wouldn't stoop that low.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Skyranger Swift 912S, nose landing gear failure MoD News 0
J Nose piercing? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 22
MoD_RSS Press release: Red Nose Day marks 10 years of UK aid and Comic Relief partnership MoD News 0
chrismonc87 Why is it so hard to run with cold and blocked nose!! Health & Fitness 32
Ninja_Stoker A request - Blue Nose Certificate The Quarterdeck 7
SONAR-BENDER Red Bloody Nose Day Diamond Lil's 38
Blackrat Persistant Nose Crippler Diamond Lil's 36
soleil "Bulwark gets a Blue Nose" The Fleet 2
soleil Thug who broke RN Boxer's nose at Jester's is sentenced Sports and Adventure Training 1
rod-gearing Red Nose Egos Diamond Lil's 33
rod-gearing Blue nose certificate The Gash Barge 44
F Man reports 'ugly' prostitute to cops under sale of goods act. The Gash Barge 12
EarlyChop How do you spot a Japanese prostitute.... Diamond Lil's 288
MoD_RSS UK statement on Singapore's statistics on executions in 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Students participate in Singapore's first #SgGirlsTakeover MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to attract top global talent, including from Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary to set out UK ambition for dynamic relationships with Singapore and Malaysia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK space sector lands in Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remembrance Sunday Service, Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Secure by Design - UK-Singapore IoT Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Partner with Singapore on disruptive projects: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Speech by FCO Minister for Asia and the Pacific at the City of London Singapore Bicentennial Business Summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Defence Secretary speech at the Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Singapore eCommerce Enterprises Development office opens to help UK businesses trade with Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The British High Commission, Singapore Commits to a #GenderPledge on International Women's Day 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Change of British High Commissioner to Singapore: July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary Hunt opens new flagship BT office in Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Press release: Foreign Secretary Hunt speech in Singapore MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ePassport gates to open to visitors from Singapore and South Korea MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Singapore marks 100th Anniversary of the Armistice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: FCO Minister to visit Singapore, Hong Kong and Vietnam MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary meets with counterparts at Singapore's Shangri-la Dialogue MoD News 0
D HMS Laburnam Singapore Bases / Shore Est 4
janner Singapore Naval Base circa 1960. History 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Singapore: PM press conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Shangri-la Dialogue, Singapore's 50th birthday. MoD News 0
Stirlin Singapore..... Travel & The Great Outdoors 25
T HMS Daring in Singapore: First RN ship in the Asia-Pacific after so long The Fleet 2
Ships_Cat Brits re-enact daring wartime mission in Singapore History 0
F A smoggy day in Singapore town Diamond Lil's 3
M PLEASE HELP - SINGAPORE 1970 History 11
D Escape from Singapore History 24
NotmeChief Singapore nightclub offers booze for boobs The Quarterdeck 2
P Russian Cruiser Leaves Singapore Current Affairs 2
S Singapore Wheel Diamond Lil's 0
M Pusser's war canoe in SIngapore The Fleet 4
M Sembawang and Singapore The Quarterdeck 86
R SM7 Singapore-Malaysia 1957/66 Submariners 0
P Brit club in Singapore History 4
Seadog Two Drug Smugglers Hanged In Singapore Current Affairs 27