No no NO!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Feb 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking Pongo thread's gone! That was the best thread EVER.
  2. Fucking ridiculous
  3. Fcuk aye it was brills. we wern't bullying the twonk were we??
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Looks like the sneaky little fucker came on early in the morning and edited the entire lot to cover his arse. Should have locked those bloody threads. Hindsight is a great thing.
  5. No you weren't bullying him, he came on gave some and got plenty back for his troubles.

If deleted by a mod, could the mod who deleted explain why, has ppp complained? or is it a case of 'protecting' the name of RR from comeback / press given the outstanding research work which resulted in his outing and subsequent "bent copper" post..?

Edited due to my jumping to conclusions ref mod action
  6. I'm loving the fact that he's sharting himself and has sucked back bg style. It makes me moist.
  7. That's easy as pie, to do!

Now, where's that hose-pipe gone :D
  8. Should've screencapped the fcukers whilst I had a chance.
  9. Not deleted by me but I have just found a badly spelled and grammatically obtuse PM from this gentleman threatening all sorts of legal action and visits from the Old Bill. Might have been deleted by one of the CO's but if it has then 'I no nuffink'.

BZ chaps it was a good thread and well up to your usual standards.

I sometimes think that more civvies, walts and assorted morons should drop by for the cathartic healing properties that in depth interrogation in Lil's produces.

I am also suspicious that some of you might be part of JSIU... just a thought.

10. Bad_CO trashed the thread in question, btw
  11. Didn't exist long enough for google to cache it either.. damn!
  12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I find it hilarious that Pongo sent a PM threatening legal action etc after the abuse he was putting down. What a fecking cry baby. A classic example of a child who could give it but not take it.

(But not sexually because i heard he could take a rugby ball up his ricker. Sideways.)
  13. For the benefit of the uninitiated, what's JSIU?
  14. Never mind Jenny as they say "The meek shall inherit the Earth" thats if no-one else minds
  15. Ah, they make beauty products.

Thanks for googling that for me Z, saved me a job! :lol: :oops:
  16. No worries. It's what I do.