No. no...no......keep him ...keep him ..pleeeez

RomanyRanner

Lantern Swinger
He called the dickhead out and all the fucking gun toting rednecks get their panties in a wad.
For every card carrying NRA member that signed the petition there are a thousand that are opposed to them.
As per usual the vocal minority causes the most nause.

He called the dickhead out and all the fucking gun toting rednecks get their panties in a wad.
For every card carrying NRA member that signed the petition there are a thousand that are opposed to them.
As per usual the vocal minority causes the most nause.[/QUOTE]

Care to elucidate?

For someone who put our troops at risk in Iraq when he was editor of the Daily Mirror.........the basturd should be tried as a war criminal...........and here he is ........holier than thou........in the land of of the colt 45.......polishing his fcuking halo........
is there really a good guy with a gun ?......fckin' hope so !

On the subject of elucidating...

And, whilst we're here, erm 'war criminal'. On what specific definition of the term do you wish to try him?

On the subject of elucidating...

And, whilst we're here, erm 'war criminal'. On what specific definition of the term do you wish to try him?
Being a smarmy twat? I appreciate that it isn't law just yet but a quick £5 into a politician's Blind Trust will soon see to that little oversight ...

Why not have him argue his point with rednecks armed to the teeth? I'm sure he'll still be so brave to make his point.

Or ARRSERs, I'm sure a few of them would love to "interrogate" him.

Can it be arranged for him to get a criminal record state side, so if they try to deport him he can be rejected as an undesirable? :fart: