No. him ...keep him ..pleeeez

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Dec 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He called the dickhead out and all the fucking gun toting rednecks get their panties in a wad.
    For every card carrying NRA member that signed the petition there are a thousand that are opposed to them.
    As per usual the vocal minority causes the most nause.
  2. If the NRA are that pissed off with him they could always slot the cunt. Show the world that guns can be a good thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. For someone who put our troops at risk in Iraq when he was editor of the Daily Mirror.........the basturd should be tried as a war criminal...........and here he is ........holier than the land of of the colt 45.......polishing his fcuking halo........
    is there really a good guy with a gun ?......fckin' hope so !
  5. On the subject of elucidating...

And, whilst we're here, erm 'war criminal'. On what specific definition of the term do you wish to try him?
  7. Being a smarmy twat? I appreciate that it isn't law just yet but a quick £5 into a politician's Blind Trust will soon see to that little oversight ...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

9. Voted.....
  10. Voted. #5823. :)
  11. He deserves to be deported and then shot! The mans a cunt. :thebirdman:
  13. Unfair user name. No-one's going to argue with you are they? Boss.

PS You did see those ships really didn't you? You little scamp you.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. it's hard to see anything with one eye, and having a limb missing doesn't make up for it! ;P
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Why not have him argue his point with rednecks armed to the teeth? I'm sure he'll still be so brave to make his point.

Or ARRSERs, I'm sure a few of them would love to "interrogate" him.
  18. Indeed.........
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Can it be arranged for him to get a criminal record state side, so if they try to deport him he can be rejected as an undesirable? :fart: