NO Newbies day

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Dec 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hows about dedicating one day of the week as a 'No Newbies' day.

There are 61,046 post and is only outdone by Diamond lils and Current affairs.
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm a newbie.
  3. Not your day then Mucker? :wink:

4. @ 1000am Monday Nov 23rd the whole front page was Lil's, so it can be done, seem to remember CA was pretty quiet that day aswell.
  5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Agreed. That's me fucked. :D
  6. I blame the AFCOs who the fcuk tells them about RR out of touch cnut cnuts cnuts. Hangers on kill em with blunt bayonets and butt fcuk their wives ...... only kidding guys still hanging out me arse after last nights shinnanigans
  7. Which polish should i take parade gloss,kiwi black or nigger brown all replies greatly received :oops:
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good call.

I'm taking tomorrow off too. :wink:
  9. Re your: :idea: “NO NEWBIES DAY" ??

What ARE you trying to achieve? A day off for the ‘ard pressed Moderators & AFCOs?

Because with THAT title (NOs = Naval Officers - remember them?) I expect that 'Newbie' potential NO Candidates will merely perceive it as their personal free gangway at RR.

Just imagine - There would be absolute bedlam; with no-one available to;

correct their spelling, grammar, punctuation,txtings,
    call for nude pictures of them, their mothers and their other female immediates,
    check their rig-of-the-day and offer wise advice on grips, hair gel, suitcases, dog-robbers, rabbits, pensions, SLJs, rounds, etc
    remind them of at what time their leave will expire and the CNPs for NOs,
    explain the subtle differences between Zulu Time, Alpha Time, and Short Time,
    arrange/hail/pay for their taxi/gharry horse/dghajsa/rickshaw/stretch-limos,
    etc etc Ad Finitum….

Unless YOU are willing to direct those ‘Newbie NOs’ to PM your good self for suchlike information instead……??

Just a thought, even if it is an evil one. :twisted:

10. You don't get fcuking ears like yours being a newbie :)
  11. Do you want me to MOD for you mate (obviously every serious thread will look like a mad woman's shit, but I'm prepared for the responsibility if you're up for it)?