no more to be said really :-)

Used to watch him when in refit in Gus.
The bird who had her hand up his jacksey
was worth a squirt. Can't remember her name.
Is Gus still living?

Used to watch him when in refit in Gus.
The bird who had her hand up his jacksey
was worth a squirt. Can't remember her name.
Is Gus still living?
Judi Spiers, works on local radio. Funniest Chrimbo was when she was pissed and someone kept goosing her under the table.
550w_showbiz_ds_icon_judi_spiers_03.jpg

Some lads from 40 Cdo kidnapped him IIRC. Or just a Corps myth?
I believe that one to be true, though the versions I have heard suggest those responsible were bootnecks attached to 29. There are other stories about what Gus got up to when separated from the grown-ups, but what happens in the bunkspace stays in the bunkspace.

Gus was introduced to several matelots from the old Ark who were invited to be part of the audience for a Miss Westcountry competition.
Gus was being goosed by Ms Spiers who in turn stood next to a stoker who had one of those insatiable smirks on his face,his right hand and wrist hidden from view, but Julie still smiled on rather uncomfortably. Needless to say that when the girls were paraded there were quite some unsavoury remarks, all however appreciative of the female contestants. "Get your lagging orf" etc. Watched the final broadcast but it had been heavily censored.
"A rabbit I've seen on Westward TV
Whose waggling ears often facinate me
Although I cant say I now how they work
I still love to see them go up with a jerk" Happy Birthday off-les aura 60 yesterday :-D