No more Navy Days.

#3
Also if you live in the Smoke you have a chance to visit HMS Exeter at the Boat Show until next week sometime before she disappears to sunnier climes for a couple of months
 
#4
Nicks said:
Also if you live in the Smoke you have a chance to visit HMS Exeter at the Boat Show until next week sometime before she disappears to sunnier climes for a couple of months
You beat me to it i was just about to say that lol. So anyone on her going on sunday this week and sunday the following. :thumright:
 
#5
Chicogiz said:
Nicks said:
Also if you live in the Smoke you have a chance to visit HMS Exeter at the Boat Show until next week sometime before she disappears to sunnier climes for a couple of months
You beat me to it i was just about to say that lol. So anyone on her going on sunday this week and sunday the following. :thumright:
I am going this Sunday to see the boy on there,so he better have a few tins ready!! Also we get free tickets into the show as they have put 1,000 tickets aside for families and guests of the Exeter.
 
#6
Nicks said:
Chicogiz said:
Nicks said:
Also if you live in the Smoke you have a chance to visit HMS Exeter at the Boat Show until next week sometime before she disappears to sunnier climes for a couple of months
You beat me to it i was just about to say that lol. So anyone on her going on sunday this week and sunday the following. :thumright:
I am going this Sunday to see the boy on there,so he better have a few tins ready!! Also we get free tickets into the show as they have put 1,000 tickets aside for families and guests of the Exeter.
I will be at the show on that day aswell as driveing a RIB around the docks, so look out for me. :thumright:
 
#7
So what will "Meet your Navy" entail then?
Let me guess, exactly the same as Navy Days but it sounds a bit more user friendly ? (I wonder which Ex Admiral got a pocketful for THAT piece of imaginative thinking :roll: )
 
#9
Do they still let the civvies below decks nowadays? I remember Navy days in the 80s and we'd have people below decks, being shown HQ1, the MCR etc. I wonder if that still happens in todays heightened security?
 
#12
Chicogiz said:
Nicks said:
Chicogiz said:
Nicks said:
Also if you live in the Smoke you have a chance to visit HMS Exeter at the Boat Show until next week sometime before she disappears to sunnier climes for a couple of months
You beat me to it i was just about to say that lol. So anyone on her going on sunday this week and sunday the following. :thumright:
I am going this Sunday to see the boy on there,so he better have a few tins ready!! Also we get free tickets into the show as they have put 1,000 tickets aside for families and guests of the Exeter.
I will be at the show on that day aswell as driveing a RIB around the docks, so look out for me. :thumright:
The very last time I was in a RIB (in the RNXS) I... er... slipped over the side when... er... stepping ashore. My No 8s got a good wash though :thumright: I'm ashamed to admit that I was COMPLETELY SOBER at the time! :oops: :oops: :oops:

As they say... THERE'S ALWAYS ONE! ^_^;

Have a couple of pints before you step into the bloody thing....... :lol: ... oh yes, and don't forget your iPod! ;)

Have fun!
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top