No charges...?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by whitemouse, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. So, there is likeley to be no charges against the instigators and recipients of dishonourable HONOURS ?

Are we surprised ?
  2. [​IMG]

Cash for Honours Investigation - Sponsored by Dulux
  3. One Coat Brilliant White I presume ?

4. Only the best will do when you need to cover up nasty stains… ^~
  5. Surprise surprise :pukel:
  6. Unless anyone here works for the CPS and has seen all the paperwork we are not in the position to make the decision, therefore I will not be casting a vote.

Mud was slung in a nasty attempt to smear Blair and it worked by causing him to loose authority.
  7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Enquiry was started as the result of a complaint from an SNP MP I understand, so it must have been right eh. Fink :bball:
  8. The SNP are a bunch of twats anyone who thinks that splitting up the Union is a good idea should be sectioned, nationalism creates nothing but trouble and let's face it, deep down we all love each other.
  9. Now Now Fink --the SNP have done more in three months up here than the Labour Westminster puppets did in ten years.

As for Mr Blair ex MP now Middle East Envoy --there's another wee enquiry going on as well about his little tete a tetes to the News paper bosses prior to the Iraq invasion . I wonder what he wanted to speak about .

:nemo: :nemo:
  10. If allegations were made, whether they be true or false, explanations are required. If no charges are to be brought, the public need to see just why that decision was made. Transperancy - that’s all that is needed.

On the Scotland question ... nice that they get what they ask (vote) for but I just don't see how they could go it alone from a financial perspective. Impossible? Perhaps not, but bloody difficult. Beware of what you wish for - just look at PAYD!!!!