No Brussels on Bulwark

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by NotmeChief, Jun 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm sure that this is a joke, orifice humour at its best.
  2. It's true, the stewards were saying we could only have poached or hardboiled eggs because the skipper didn't like fried ones... didn't know about the sprouts though.
  3. Heard of the sundodger ban on oxtail soup, but never anything like this - has anybody come across any banned food before ? :? :?
  4. If this is not a joke .It shows what ******* we have running todays navy .this is just like charlie boy if he does not like or like .We have got to reciprocate
  5. Gets my vote, they're fcuking awful :pukeright:
  6. What a power crazed cock he is and just what right does he have to say what his ships company can or cannot eat? Hope the twat chokes on his next pink Gin.
  7. :D
    Ther realy nice all they are is baby cabbages :D :D :D :)
  8. Sorry, but who would take anything said by somebody called 'Wayne' seriously?

It's a wind-up [flatulance] at best
  9. Maybe because there could be some dignitories or vip's onboard he know jack too well and they would go out of their way to drop one in the vicinity of anything 'posh'.
  10. must have been a quiet news day in plymouth
  11. It's always a quiet news day in guzz unless you take into account the chavs and Tracys.
  12. i would have thought, that with the recent horrifiying story about that nursery assistant, they would have found something else to put on there front page.
  13. Not as bad as when they stopped serving grog but bad enough, he should be taken away by the men in flapping white coats as he is obviously a few bricks short of a full load.
  14. Who gives a flying f£$k if he banned brussels sprouts. If he had banned steak night, or pizza then that would have been an issue, but sprouts are one of those foodstuffs that never shift off the counter anyway. I only took a few boxes of them to sea and always came back with them as well. I stopped courgettes and gash bag weights being taken to sea as they never shifted either - because no bugger likes them. He may have a daft name, but his decision is fairly logical, even if the reason why he did it is not!
  15. I know it's "his" ship but what would happen if he didn't like, say, milk or bread or beans or something?

Complete knobhead :tool:
  16. Pity his ideals do not work the other way in that if you hate a skipper or Jimmy you can have them removed or banned as well. :D
  17. Captain Keble must be a fan of 'Blackadder'. Am I the only one to see the humour in his words about sprouts being 'the Devil's food' and the irony of some of the po-faced reactions expressed here and elsewhere? From episode five of 'The Black Adder' (link):

18. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Exactly why I thought it was a joke.