Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Joey_Deacon, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nnnnngh nnnngh nnnnnnngh, nnnnnnngh?

Nnnnnnnngh, nnghgh nnngh.

2. ... said Joey Deacon as he surprised the sheep...
  3. Will someone undo the zip on J-D's gimp mask, please?
  4. Can't help thinking that you;re a bit of a one-trick pony, Joey.

So now Jenny Dabber's got a gimp mask on as well?! That girl never ceases to amaze me! ;)
  5. Nnnnngh nnnngh. :roll:
  6. Buggery. Forgot about her. Then again, It's not that great a leap of the old cine-noggin.
  7. Have some sense of pity guys, joey is quite plainly extremely brain damaged, he must be delighted at his command of the English language so far. So dont mock him,perhaps removal of his medal may be of help to him.
  8. ... or his bag of toffee!
  9. I thought he was just relaying a conversation between 2 teenagers
  10. Or 2 stokers!
  11. My understanding is that this species of Gibberish is spoken only in Ninnngh a province of the British Commonwealth formerly inhabited solely by rejects (and professionals) from Monty Pythons' Flying Circus, since gone out of business due to the declining popularity of The Circus, following John Cornwell's expose in Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. It is possible therefore that J_D (who may be a relation to Junior Jenny?) is a refugee from Ninnngh. The other conclusion we might reach, if all the posts are in the same dialect of Gibberish is that yet again we have been visited by an Alien. A friend of Simon perhaps? This is a case for Geoffrey to solve! :wink: