Nnnnghghggh!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Joey_Deacon, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nnnghghgh nnnnngh nnnghghgh nnngghghg nnnnnngh nnnnnngh, nnngh nnghghgh nnnnnghghg. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh nnnnnghghg nghgh nnngh.

Nnnnghghgh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghgh.

Nnnnnghghgh? :threaten:

2. I could not agree more.

3. Is that you Andy?? :thumright:

4. :thumright: :dwarf:

5. Nnnnnghgh nnnnghgh nnnnnngh nnnnnnnnngh.

Nnnnnnngh nghghghgh nnnnnnnnnnngh nnnnnnngh.

6. Such a shame how the mind goes and all that's left is gibberish.

SF

7. Vogon poetry at its' best!

8. just watched the vid without realising that the kids were watching it and not Timothy goes to school on cbeebies.

urgh sorry wifey

9. Can you repeat the question?

10. Nnnnnghgh nngh nnnnngh, nnnnngh. Nnngh nnnnngh? :thumright:

11. Many of us had wondered where you'd gone, then I spotted your son when wiping my AARSE yesterday. Time to reopen the ? ?? story again perhaps...

The last time you appeared I was in my first metamorphosis as AAC.

Welcome back!

12. Nnnngh nnnnnnnngh nnnnnnnnnngh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnghgh!

13. O, the benefits of a Babelfish.......

So what you're asking is do you need to get a bonehead haircut before joining up, now that you've received your start date for Dartmouth?

The answer is no. Ossifers wear their hear long, secured in a ponytail with black ribbon. Watch Hornblower and that will give you a general idea of what's required of you Joey. :biggrin:

14. Contributor Mode

Perhaps it is an age thing, but I find the Joey Deakon thing a rather sick piss take and wish he would fuck off back to where ever he has been since 12th August 2006.

If it was done in public, and this forum is a public place, I would consider giving the miscreant a gob-full of pickaxe handle.

Pissed Orft of Tumwells Bridge

Nutty

15. I do believe that this is a severe case of the n-g-h syndrome with an exagerated leaning towards the n. There is no known cure but keep taking the pills and keep the fingers warm by inserting in one of the larger orificesof your own body, preferably the rear one.

16. I'd love to help you old boy but my camels got itself caught in the mangle again so i could be some time. Best of luck :thumright:

17. Joey
    The answer you're looking for is:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnghghnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, nnnnnnghnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghgh nnnnnnnnngh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnngh nghnghnghnnnnnnnnnnngh.

OK?

18. He's been rather quiet since the local elections. Perhaps he's lost his seat somewhere?