Nnnnghghggh!

Nnnghghgh nnnnngh nnnghghgh nnngghghg nnnnnngh nnnnnngh, nnngh nnghghgh nnnnnghghg. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh nnnnnghghg nghgh nnngh.

Nnnnghghgh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghgh.

Nnnnnghghgh? :threaten:

Joey_Deacon said:
Nnnghghgh nnnnngh nnnghghgh nnngghghg nnnnnngh nnnnnngh, nnngh nnghghgh nnnnnghghg. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh nnnnnghghg nghgh nnngh.

Is that you Andy?? :thumright:

Many of us had wondered where you'd gone, then I spotted your son when wiping my AARSE yesterday. Time to reopen the ? ?? story again perhaps...

The last time you appeared I was in my first metamorphosis as AAC.

Welcome back!

Joey_Deacon said:
Nnnngh nnnnnnnngh nnnnnnnnnngh. Nnnnnnnnnnnnghgh!
O, the benefits of a Babelfish.......

So what you're asking is do you need to get a bonehead haircut before joining up, now that you've received your start date for Dartmouth?

The answer is no. Ossifers wear their hear long, secured in a ponytail with black ribbon. Watch Hornblower and that will give you a general idea of what's required of you Joey. :biggrin:

Contributor Mode

Perhaps it is an age thing, but I find the Joey Deakon thing a rather sick piss take and wish he would fuck off back to where ever he has been since 12th August 2006.

If it was done in public, and this forum is a public place, I would consider giving the miscreant a gob-full of pickaxe handle.

Pissed Orft of Tumwells Bridge

Nutty

Yorkie_S/M

Lantern Swinger
I do believe that this is a severe case of the n-g-h syndrome with an exagerated leaning towards the n. There is no known cure but keep taking the pills and keep the fingers warm by inserting in one of the larger orificesof your own body, preferably the rear one.

Joey_Deacon said:

I'd love to help you old boy but my camels got itself caught in the mangle again so i could be some time. Best of luck :thumright:

Latest Threads