NMD Stuff

Re: Drugs Test

im only 19 and i aint smoked weed in 18 months which im proud of, i stopped cus i have a family and i needed to buckle down and sort out my sordid life, anyway weed gets out ur system in a bout 2 weeks the only other way to find it is through hair strands: sooo go bold

A

angrydoc

Gruffman, you're really endearing yourself to RR arn't you. First day today, and already we have a bone question about fitness standards (the answer to which can be found on the RN's website) followed by giving us your inside scoop on how to evade the drug testing you know naff all about.

gruffman1 said:
im only 19 and i aint smoked weed in 18 months which im proud of, i stopped cus i have a family and i needed to buckle down and sort out my sordid life, anyway weed gets out ur system in a bout 2 weeks the only other way to find it is through hair strands: sooo go bold
Prefer Surf myself, kinder to the skin.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

Is this Matt beast & all reincarnated? Definitely sounds like they had the same uncle, I mean father.

WreckerL said:
gruffman1 said:
When you say you have a family you intimate that you may have relatives,vis a vis there may be more than one of you.I am preparing to garrot myself with rusty razor wire at the thought :evil:

Prefer Surf myself, kinder to the skin.

im sorry if i know a little about drugs but hey at least i dnt get kicks out of belittling people on the internet, yh ive dnt a bit of puff when i was younger but i am a personal trainer now so im rightin my rongs im just givin some obvious advise

One look at your posts is enough to confirm what drug use has done for you.
Actually thats probably incorrect as you are obviously a total fcuktard with or without drugs.

Giving advice? But you just said you know little about drugs. Why give advice on something you know little of.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

Fuck me. This week is the gift that just keeps on giving. You know that there's a day when all the flying ants come out and drive you bonkers? It would seem that it's the same with mongs, retards, elbow biters and window lickers.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

gruffman1 said:
im sorry if i know a little about drugs
Its a shame you stopped at dope and never overdosed on heroin. Might have saved the grammar gangs eyes from bleeding.

gruffman1 said:
but hey at least i dnt get kicks out of belittling people on the internet,
Do you want a reach around and your balls cupped instead?

gruffman1 said:
but i am a personal trainer now so im rightin my rongs im just givin some obvious advise
So your a pool attendant, the swimming test shouldn't be a problem.

Ghost

Midshipman

SILVER_FOX said:
Reading this post from start to finish for the first time leaves me not knowing whether to weep or explode. Drugs are a scurge on the society we life in and drug users are idiots beyond measure. They screw themselves up through their own stupid actions which are frankly indefensible. What makes me boil even more is the potential damage they can do to equipment they work on that can cause death or injury to the next person(s) who use it. That is truely unforgiveable.

Whatever about the reformed (I never inhailed, etc) brigade, the current Zero Tolerence policy is there for a valid reason and should never be revoked. If you want to continue to smoke, inject, snort or whatever then you should stay the hell away from the services as a career.

If you can't get around the peer pressure from so called friends who entice or badger you into drug use then you are probably too weak-willed for life in a uniform anyway and should stay the hell away from us. If you don't, you will get caught eventually as we encourage our people to finger those who use drugs and mosst of those who serve have a very negative feeling towards this. The penalties are discharge with a criminal record, probably a spell in military prison and considerable difficulty in finding serious employment afterwards.

Your call. Don't say you have not been warned!

SF
Well said, couldnt agree with you more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G The Gash Barge 14
B The Corps 0
A Current Affairs 6