NMD Stuff

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by gruffman1, Jun 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Drugs Test

im only 19 and i aint smoked weed in 18 months which im proud of, i stopped cus i have a family and i needed to buckle down and sort out my sordid life, anyway weed gets out ur system in a bout 2 weeks the only other way to find it is through hair strands: sooo go bold

2. Re: Drugs Test

This should be fun...

3. Re: Drugs Test

[​IMG]

4. Re: Drugs Test

Gruffman, you're really endearing yourself to RR arn't you. First day today, and already we have a bone question about fitness standards (the answer to which can be found on the RN's website) followed by giving us your inside scoop on how to evade the drug testing you know naff all about.

5. Re: Drugs Test

Prefer Surf myself, kinder to the skin.

6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Re: Drugs Test

Is this Matt beast & all reincarnated? Definitely sounds like they had the same uncle, I mean father.

7. Re: Drugs Test

8. Re: Drugs Test

im sorry if i know a little about drugs but hey at least i dnt get kicks out of belittling people on the internet, yh ive dnt a bit of puff when i was younger but i am a personal trainer now so im rightin my rongs im just givin some obvious advise

9. Re: Drugs Test

One look at your posts is enough to confirm what drug use has done for you.
    Actually thats probably incorrect as you are obviously a total fcuktard with or without drugs.

10. Re: Drugs Test

Giving advice? But you just said you know little about drugs. Why give advice on something you know little of.

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fuck me. This week is the gift that just keeps on giving. You know that there's a day when all the flying ants come out and drive you bonkers? It would seem that it's the same with mongs, retards, elbow biters and window lickers.

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Its a shame you stopped at dope and never overdosed on heroin. Might have saved the grammar gangs eyes from bleeding.

Do you want a reach around and your balls cupped instead?

So your a pool attendant, the swimming test shouldn't be a problem.

13. Re: Drugs Test

Well said, couldnt agree with you more.