nipple flashes

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seenoffteefcuk, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All that totty at a brown hatters bash (so to speak), life just ain't fair :(

2. too true my good man too true
    fag hags i hate em

3. I'm just threaders it wasn't Una Healy from the Saturdays who's blarts came out.

Fcukin divs, definitely my number 1 fantasy fcuk at the moment:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I can't see Elton being that bothered. If on the other hand, Becks kock slipped out, I bet Elton would be on his knees faster than your first shag.

5. she got a strat like mine

6. Strats are sh!t.

7. Here are my babes theres enough for every one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Kinnell, where's the Japanese Whaling Fleet when you need 'em ?

9. Cheeky basterd lsadirty they are stunning, what insane madman would turn these beauties down, you are obviously drunk and wearing your beer goggles and dont know the difference between greek goddess and fat slapper.

10. Am at the bottom of a 3 litre bottle of cider (£3.17 at Sommerfields and soberish ) and they still look rough as a badgers bum - if the Japanese Whaling Fleet is elsewhere, perhaps the Norwegians might make a foray to capture these "Greek Goddesses" ? (Maybe BIG women won't scare our Scandahoovian friends, especially with all that blubber up for grabs ?)

11. I apologise for this. It did not flag up with any virus warnings.
    It was never my intention to cause any grief.

Post deleted 18th Dec 2009 @ 1840.

12. What lovely eyes. :roll:

13. Guys you are all blind, she is rats, my girls are the real beauties, we all love a real women, there is enough to share, keep you warm in the winter, makes a cracking scran and always getting in the wets. What more can you ask for ?

14. [​IMG]

Sorry...thought you said shoulder flashes.