nipple flashes

I'm just threaders it wasn't Una Healy from the Saturdays who's blarts came out.

Fcukin divs, definitely my number 1 fantasy fcuk at the moment:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I can't see Elton being that bothered. If on the other hand, Becks kock slipped out, I bet Elton would be on his knees faster than your first shag.

Cheeky basterd lsadirty they are stunning, what insane madman would turn these beauties down, you are obviously drunk and wearing your beer goggles and dont know the difference between greek goddess and fat slapper.

daffy1 said:
Cheeky basterd lsadirty they are stunning, what insane madman would turn these beauties down, you are obviously drunk and wearing your beer goggles and dont know the difference between greek goddess and fat slapper.
Am at the bottom of a 3 litre bottle of cider (£3.17 at Sommerfields and soberish ) and they still look rough as a badgers bum - if the Japanese Whaling Fleet is elsewhere, perhaps the Norwegians might make a foray to capture these "Greek Goddesses" ? (Maybe BIG women won't scare our Scandahoovian friends, especially with all that blubber up for grabs ?)

rod-gearing said:
2_deck_dash said:
I'm just threaders it wasn't Una Healy from the Saturdays who's blarts came out.

Fcukin divs, definitely my number 1 fantasy fcuk at the moment:

What lovely eyes. :roll:

Guys you are all blind, she is rats, my girls are the real beauties, we all love a real women, there is enough to share, keep you warm in the winter, makes a cracking scran and always getting in the wets. What more can you ask for ?