Ninja S

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
drunken_engineer said:
NS
Is this you with blond highlights? Cool look.....
Yep that was me before I had sewn my arm back on after a minor mishap resulting in the depicted fleshwound.

Still think Ninjas are better than pirates because they are green and live in sewers, or something like that. :thumright:

JamesH

Lantern Swinger
Actually, I really think that Ninja S should be ashamed of all the mayhem and senseless killing he is causing. Whole swathes of society living in fear and being reduced to penury because of him.

I say we club together and hire the "witch hunt bus".

James

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
All very good, but JamesH, you'll never get the witch hunt bus. It's too busy touring the fleet instigating pointless ship's investigations. (I believe it's being modded with a ducking stool at next upkeep!)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
A Ninja Pirate is the burger paradox, because ninjas and pirates do not get along. In fact, the two are basically like oil and water. Nobody has actually seen a real fight between a ninja and a pirate because the sheer force the two would unleash from being in the same room would surely kill anybody within a 100 mile radius. All this animosity has made many people wonder, "How exactly do a ninja and pirate mate to produce a Ninja Pirate?"

JamesH

Lantern Swinger
Ships_Cat said:
All this animosity has made many people wonder, "How exactly do a ninja and pirate mate to produce a Ninja Pirate?"
Take one of these,

Then take one of these

to a small room.

Exercise wrist for a while....

Emerge with a smile and a full

Then take one of these...

Cook in the oven at approximately 37 celsius for about 9 months.

Serve with fresh new potatoes if desired.

James