Ninja Help!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey Ninja i have a question. Could i put my application through to my AFCO now as i finish in May or do i have to wait to i finish school? I was hopeing to give my applicaton in on Friday if i can as i have inset day.

Many Thanks,
    Chicogiz (Luke)
  2. HOPING NOT HOPEING And i is I when on its own
  3. Ninja is unavailable due to lost laptop (daily Male reported last week
    ) please direct any questions to wet blobby
  4. It's only an application, get it in. Of course after you have checked it for spelling, accuracy(ie dates etc) and that you have filled it all out correctly. The sooner you begin the application process the faster you'll get in the queue for an interview, fitness test etc etc and off to where ever you've decided to go.
  5. Put it in now!
    I was made to wait untill christmas after i finished school!

Get it in as soon as you can =]
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

As long as you're 15 years & 9 months you may start the selection process, in fact you can complete all aspects before you leave school, however you cannot be allocated an entry date before the last GCSE is completed (whether you are taking any or not) in June of the year you may legally finish school.

I'd advise most year 11 students, who wish to join the RN/RM this year to start the application as soon as they reach 15 & 9 months. You do not have to join until you are ready to, but at least you can get some of the waiting completed whilst still in school & have a job offer waiting for you.
  7. If only I did this straight after doing the AIB.
  8. Bren, I think Ninja deserves an honour for services to RR newbies. A K perhaps? Now that has a nice ring to it.... Sir Ninja.....