Nigella Lawson in Revealing Swimsuit ( For Rumrat)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Apr 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TrelawnMower,

There's only one word for that - Gerremorff!
  2. I have never clicked onto a link so fast in my life.
    I have never been so disappointed in my life.
    I would have ended my life but.......................BillynoMates save me, He's my new bezziest friend ever. I love him.:heart::heart::heart::toothy3:
  3. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Him and Photoshop =(
  4. Not one of mine. Try going through the Google. Select "images" (Make the search criteria "No filtering").
    Bash in Nigella Lawson fake (or whoever the f**k you want). Press the enter button with the fingers
    that are not wrapped round your throbbing gristle.

Thrap away until your eyballs implode....or save the best ones for a more private moment.

Try this one if it'll work with your settings that is:-

lorraine kelly fake - Google Search=
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  5. Yes. sorry to burst another bubble Rummers, but its clearly Nigellas head photoshopped on Ferns body. note the refraction in the pool...:laughing2:
  6. Yup I did realize it was a forgery, but fuck, it did it for me, my imagination is in perfect running order.
    I got one done out the far flung in 1968, my mother in law and my sister in law.
    My ex found them in between the pages of a book and after the shit had sprayed everywhere, I recall the worse 56 days leave in the annuals of naval history.
  7. Miss Lawson is I suppose jewish, well here dad is.
    So a jew converting to islam?
    I'd say she just looks a prat and if my bitchy side is dominant that she was attempting to hide masses of flesh.
    But hey ho I could be wrong.
  8. Jew ishness goes down the female line. If your mum wasnt you aint unless you convert.
  9. Are we bored tonight BNM :-D