Nick nick nicked

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Guzzler, Jan 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh what a surprise! Fancy that. Nasty and unfunny bigot in kiddy fiddling accusation.

Can't remember his name officer, but hey, he does a lot for the forces.

Throw away the key.

2. Get off the bus Guzz (that rhymes). The females in question were, allegedly, in their 20's. There's been no reports of kiddly fiddling so far, knee jerks are bad for your health.

3. .........In their 20's - hardly kiddys, that would probably make them GILFs in Guzz!

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Operation Yewtree [...] has three strands:

1. Investigating the actions of Jimmy Savile;
    2. Investigating allegations against "Savile and others";
    3. Investigating complaints against other people unconnected to the Savile investigations.

Now, while it's been noted that the complainants in the Jim Davidson enquiry were in their mid-20s at the time of the alleged offences (and therefore not minors), it does not necessarily mean they were the original victims.

5. Then who, exactly, do you suggest that the original victims are and why have they not complained?

It seems that Yewtree is pretty broad-brush, associated with JS and NOT associated with JS, ie. anyone.

6. What?

I never mentioned any names and have seen no reports in the mainstream media about Harold 'nick-nick' Farrington-Smyth's famed diddling of pre-pubescent girls within the parish of Bee En Pee.

You read the wrong papers.

And don't drink enough.

I was working during the good bits over the last week or so - give me a break :p

7. You were lucky, I had the Mother-in-Law staying :frown:

SPB, when you say "not the original victims" you seem to be implying that he's guilty of some unknown offence(s). Bit of a dodgy statement considering some of your responses when people throw out unsubstantiated allegations wouldn't you say?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Goodness me are we seeing a knew updated (stroppy friggin wrecker) in this year of our lord 2013?
    Be warned threads disappeared last year, but "the force" may have grown stronger.
    Stay in the light.

9. Just going for a level playing field, speaking of which, it's stopped raining now so best you get back out there. That cotton needs wringing out :)

10. I ain't stopped jumping down and turning round yet.

11. sgtpepperband

To avoid any further 'perceived' confusion by other members, my previous statement implies that the complainant may not necessarily be the victim(s) of the offence(s) for which Mr. Davidson was arrested. It may be possible that they were people known to the victim(s) and have made complaints on their behalf, as the victim(s) are not able to do so themselves. Anybody who works in law enforcement is well aware, it may not be possible to obtain a SOW from the victim(s) at the outset. An allegation from another source is often sufficient to proceed.

12. For those of us wot don't speak crusher, wassa SOW?

13. sgtpepperband

Apologies, Dredd. SOW = Statement of Witness

14. Come on it's basic stuff really! Just like exhibit labels, PACE 1984, JSP 830 argh it's all flooding back now.

15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The thing i ended up with after too much Hereforder Pils one dark night in the land of the Hun.

In fairness, she could suck start the space shuttle, the filthy beast.