Nice phot

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by Sharkey, Oct 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There be Dragon

Cracking pic of a pussers grey plus chopper in to days Times, dont have it online, but I'll try to put it on with tape and glue, unless someone can do it the easy way.
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Nice one Sharkey. Can you hold it up to the PC screen so we can all see it?
    • Like Like x 7
  3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fortunately I can see it on mobile as IT have blocked it at work. Good phot indeed, just straighten it a bit please?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  4. **********

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you Sol, as for you other two (could someone put on a picture of a handsome chap sticking out his tongue)
  6. Had a similar situation a while back. Sunset's warm orange glow seeping through the autumnal branches of proud oaks as a coastal mist gently unfurled across the pastures. Rising from the fog was a Merlin, an ink black silhouette with only the glint of the fading daylight illuminating the cockpit glass. Then, bottom left of shot there was a bear on a pushbike.

You should have seen it, didn't have my camera on me though so whatevs.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Gash phot...

ImageUploadedByNavy Net - Rum Ration1381315200.820218.jpg

I'll get my coat.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bloody Cyclists.jpg Not this one Monty?
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Looking at the piccy Soleil posted, it just shows how lucky that Phot was when he/she happened to be in the middle of the oggin in a dinghy at sunset when a T45 happened to be passing, whilst a helicopter happened to be flying directly toward him/her at the moment an IR missile locked-on, causing the decoy flares to be deployed.

Coincidences like that simply don't happen every day.

Last time I saw something like that happen, the Captain of a warship happened to be bobbing about in a wetsuit, miles out to sea, with a pair of water-skis on his feet. Suddenly, a random warship steamed past at 30 knocks, trailing a bit of rope which he managed to grab hold of. Luckily a phot (possibly the same chap) managed to grab a snap whilst out boating.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Which one(s) did Norway Chris take...........?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I looked and found the photo in the above thread,( post #15) but there seems to be something missing? Cant for the life of me think what it is???? :scratch:
  12. This guy....
  13. The future is ugly. :(