Nice Kai Tai

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, May 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :wink: http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/30858_126547284023347_100000042290121_314003_100658_n(1).jpg

2. She had lost her looks by the time I got there in 88. :D

3. She was a class act in '67, ahem!, so I am informed

4. I remember her (him) when i was RA out there we used to go down there quite often at the weekends we would sit and talk to them most of the night

5. And pay two f'in bucks to have her sit on your lap and have photo taken to bring home and show the wife.

6. Yeah we all just sat and "talked" to the Kai Tai's mate, Nuclear Physics was one of their particular favorites along with advanced chemistry and renaissance art :wink: :roll: :D

7. Yes we did remember our wives were with us when we was RA.I lived out there for 2 years and it was a regular haunt to go and watch jack acting the fool.When we were not going to one of the RAF bases or the 221 club

8. I had a two year married accompanied at Terror, but I never took my missus up the Armada on a regular basis, too many loose lips.
    But if you took your missus down the street with you, how did you ever have fun. Should have left her at Virgins corner doing charity work whilst you went and discussed "Biology". :wink:

9. Used to take my Mrs down Bugis street --no problem.
    She spent her time checking or guessing the Kai tai's from real femails
    Or trying to :lol:

G

10. Yeah took mine down on occasions, but not when on a non talking run :D
    And when we'd had a few tigers, we also tried to guess the sex of the assembled offerings, but only to avoid "funny penetrations" :roll: :wink:

11. Never heard it called that before 8O :wink:

12. Oh I bet you did!!! :D 8)

13. Yep, beer and big eats the cheapest in Singers so why not. :)

14. Your friggin dirty.
    Your also friggin right, I had a habit of gash flashin all over the place, but it did bring in many friends :wink: :roll: :D

15. :D :wink: