Nice boobs and a big ass

Now that i have you're attention lol.

applied to join the navy logistics but have been waiting 2 years with no such luck as a start date yet.(passed all the tests) ohh and re-tests

Would the process be quickened up if i asked my careers advicer to list me for the submarine service in a logistics capacity?

Cheers illuminati.

Now that i have you're attention lol.

applied to join the navy logistics but have been waiting 2 years with no such luck as a start date yet.(passed all the tests) ohh and re-tests

Would the process be quickened up if i asked my careers advicer to list me for the submarine service in a logistics capacity?
Cheers illuminati.
From speaking to other people on here, it is possible and they are pushing subs forward, but dont just do it for the sake of waiting.
Have a long think about it.

Just telling the CA " I want to go on subs because I cant be chewed waiting" probably isnt the best reason.

Your time will come mate.

Murph

From speaking to other people on here, it is possible and they are pushing subs forward, but dont just do it for the sake of waiting.
Have a long think about it.

Just telling the CA " I want to go on subs because I cant be chewed waiting" probably isnt the best reason.

Your time will come mate.

Murph
I think those Sandwiches are marvelous :chef:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PAVEWAY_3 Diamond Lil's 0
W The Gash Barge 24
P Diamond Lil's 10