nice arse - bod!!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jul 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ok who did the get to air brush her then she looks almost a normal wieght there.....(oooo how bitchy am i today ,then)

2. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The definitive pair of FMBs if ever I saw them.....

3. I'm sorry mate but that excuse for a female just does NOTHING for me at all ;)

4. Faith is much more my type of honey :)
    (Pic snipped from a website to get rid of nudity)

[​IMG]

:) :) :)

5. I am afriad im sick and tried of hearing about the washed up football player and an out of work ex spice girl!At least they might be able to piss the septics off.

6. Glad the skinny bint has moved over to Yank land and with any luck after too much Amercian food she will actually start to look bloody normal.

Cannot stand her.

'Faith' on the other hand Lamri is a totally different prospect altogether. :)

Of course, this young lady could burn my toast any day of the week...

[​IMG]

7. Mmmmmmmmmmm

8. Did anyone see the stupid bitch posing for her picture for her driving license, posing and pouting with her makeup artist touching her up first.

Then the stupic cow doesn't like the photo so she asks for another - fair play to the yank at the DMV who refused to allow her another shot.

Stuck up bitch - I think she forgets where she came from

9. Ooh, by the way - I would, especially with those FMBs ! :thumright:

All in the line of duty for a trophy and a picture to put on the gronk board of course !

10. Definately one for the gronk board.Wonder where the rest of her fingers are?Thought it was Manky Maureen from the R.A for a skant moment( mind you i,ve had a few tots) Up Spirits!!!!