NHS terrorists

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Kurtz, Jul 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just listening to news - can't believe that bbc is suggesting there will be a backlash against foreign docs due to the attack at Glasgow airport! Go to any doctors or hospital and the place is inundated with foreign nationals - the NHS would crumble if it weren't for them! In fact, the NHS probably will crumble, as all 8 'suspects' are either docs or worked in NHS. Anyhow, the profile of the 'lunatic' suicide bomber has been totally shattered - affluent, educated, mainstream contributors to British society, etc. How do we stop the buggers? :?:

2. Errrrr....If we stop illegally invading Muslim countries and butchering their civilians and then stop aiding and abetting US war-crimes then maybe that would be a good step in the right direction :bball:

RM

3. Errrrr....If we stop illegally invading Muslim countries and butchering their civilians and then stop aiding and abetting US war-crimes then maybe that would be a good step in the right direction :bball:

RM[/quote]

[hr]

Amen to that Bergen, but I guess now that Billy Bliar's on the case the Middle East will be completely sorted in the next month or two! :jocolor:

4. You`ve got to admire them tho eh? The muslims i mean, they`re not only killing a few ( well perhaps more than a few) Infidels here and there, but thousands of their own, tribe against tribe, Maybe eventually there will only be one tribe left, could that be our salvation? Answers on the back of a Tenner to,

Hopeful Henry,

Hereford.

5. According to reformed Jihadi on Newsnight yesterday, we could withdraw all our troops tomorrow and it wouldn't make a ha'porth of difference.
    Their aim is to eliminate everyone who doesn't subscribe to THEIR view of how society should be, which is most of the rest of the world, so I reckon we're stuck with this situation for the forseeable future.
    Just have to be aware and get on with our lives.

2BM

6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Time one and all remembered that it was fascist Islam that declared war on us, not the other way about - remmeber the FIRST atack on the twin towers, the attack on USS Cole, the embassy bombings etc etc. We didn't start this.

7. I think that you have a very selective memory and I must have missed any war being declared.

Your list is all post-Gulf War 1.

Please refresh my memory as to what British City the twin towers were in?

Note it was the USS Cole [not HMS] and the East African Embassies were both American.

The United Kingdom had no strategic interest in participating in an illegal invasion or in playing Bush's poodle. The terrorist attacks on British soil are simple blow-back from Bliar's actions.

Why is everyone so surprised?

RM

8. I thought thise was a forum about the NHS terrorising patients......ooops.

As for history of Islamic revolutionaries, f*ck me this has been going on for centuries in one guise or another.

9. Since before the Crusades (when 'Christian' Knights raped and murdered in the name of Christ, backed up by bishops etc.).

Payback's a bitch!

10. In fact, good old Mohammed (PBUH) started by kickin' ass all over (what is now) Saudi.

11. Bergen stated "Please refresh my memory as to what British City the twin towers were in?"

Surely the country doesnt matter - Brits still died.

Bergen also stated "Note it was the USS Cole [not HMS] and the East African Embassies were both American."

correct but the attack on the COLE could of been any warship, infact they believe it was originally going to be a UK warship.

Poor old Muslims, they really are not to blame for any of problems at the moment are they? Its entirely our fault!! You cant believe that can you???

12. Whilst I would agree that OBLs key hates are the USA and KSA, he does not like any westerners, as he showed by the bombings in Bali where the targets were western tourists. Equally his campaign has little to do with Iraq which is more an opportunity than a reason to attack. He has lost his fiefdom of Afghanistan for the time being, and hopes to create a new and better one in Iraq, where he could fund his war against all whom de despises on the nations oil wealth.

13. On the attacks, it doesn't matter which country was targeted. The UK is an ally of the US and an attack on one is an attack on all. It's part of being in NATO, it's part of doing the right thing.

You won't get an argument from me regarding poodlism and illegal invasions, though. But they are 2 different things (despite Bush et al's best attempts to link them).

15. When did WE butcher civilians? What did I miss?

By butcher I take it to mean the usual? Beheadings, Suicide attacks, car bombs, indescriminate murder, that kind of butchery?

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Butchery is in the eye of the beholder... I'm certainly not defending Middle Eastern methods, but we were not against using certain barbaric methods against our enemies through out bloody history. I know we don't do it any more, but certain civilisations develop in different ways. Islamic countries obviously still think this behaviour is acceptable, but they probably also think that there are things that we do in our 'civilised society' that are abhorrent to them.

17. Perhaps one of the reasons they "left us alone" prior to HERRICK / TELIC might be something to do with acquired nickname of Londonistan. A number of Islamic radicals were allowed to reisde and "operate" here without much in way of hindrance and to the dismay of many in the ME. Not just the obvious ones like Hooky and that bloke who looks like Demis Roussos who b8ggered off to Lebanon / Syria either.

While the UK was a "safe haven", why rock the boat?

18. Can't see the problem - since the invention of Allah (was I believe a corruption of Jehova / God / Christ) and before we've been at each others throats hell bent on destroying each other because WE follow the True Religion and the other bloke doesn't!

Anybody see a pattern forming here?

Main trouble is apparantly we've lost the stomache for the fight and the opposition scents victory because of this! time we either got it back and started fighting back properly (large body counts!) or alternatively get the hell out and surrender quietly (give up!)

you pays yer money............