Click here to read the latest update from the NFF team.
Highlights in this edition include:
- Homeport Poll 2015
- LIBOR Funds: A £3million Boost to Charities and the NFF!
- Job Opportunity: Director of the NFF
- SFA Occupancy (Allocations) Helpdesk: Change to Opening Hours
- Introduction of Shared Parental Leave and Pay
- Reserves Welfare Policy
- HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! Competition: Be a Mascot for the Army V Navy Rugby Union Match
- Armed Forces Covenant: 2014 Annual Report Update
- New Service Complaints Commissioner
To join/leave the mailing list click here. Your details will not be passed onto any other organisations.
If you have any issues or concerns you would like to raise with the NFF please telephone the office on: 023 9265 4374 or use our contact form found here Contact The NFF.