Click here to read the the latest update from the NFF team.
Highlights in this edition include:
- Welcome to the Newest NFF Team Member!
- Best Kept Secrets: Breaks for Service Families
- Armed Forces Pension Scheme 2015 (AFPS 15): Launched!
- New Employment Model (NEM): Update
- Mileage Allowance Relief
- Children’s Art Competition 2015
- Insurance for Service Families
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- VE Day 70th Anniversary Celebrations
- Single Living Accommodation (SLA) Questionnaire
- Research Report: Support Services for Families of Wounded, Injured or Sick (WIS) Service Personnel
To join/leave the mailing list e-mail: [email protected]. Your details will not be passed onto any other organisations.
If you have any issues or concerns you would like to raise with the NFF please telephone the office on: 023 9265 4374 or e-mail: [email protected].