Newest member of the fleet

I would like to anounce the birth, of the newest Pusser in the Fleet.
Elliot Hill, was born this morning at 6.49 and weighing in at 7lbs 12oz

Congratulations!

Such wonderful news!

When the dust has settled, do show us a photo - we would love to see him. (I don't think you will be breaching his PERSEC!).

Forntuanatly for him when I retire from the mob in 15 years and he grows up there will be no chance of him joining the RN as it will be cut back to a coastal defence force

digger84 said:
Forntuanatly for him when I retire from the mob in 15 years and he grows up there will be no chance of him joining the RN as it will be cut back to a coastal defence force
Actually, I was going to suggest getting him down to the AFCO next week to sign up, as waiting lists are getting longer and longer!

On a more sensible note, how are you? Very tired?

I am knackered, She is past knackered. We went to the hospital last night 2100 and I left at 1200 today. The wife is still in hospital with mini pusser and they can leave tomorrow. Can't wait to get them home.

digger84 said:
I am knackered, She is past knackered. We went to the hospital last night 2100 and I left at 1200 today. The wife is still in hospital with mini pusser and they can leave tomorrow. Can't wait to get them home.
I can imagine how tired you must be. Tired but excited.

This evening gives you time for some last minute nappy practice and then the chance to get some proper kip before he comes home.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tommo Diamond Lil's 39
Jenny_Dabber Nearest & Dearest 4
S The Corps 1