Newby in Suffolk

Jace

Midshipman
Just saying Hi. Ex scablifter, ex submariner, and just found your site. :mrgreen:

Jace

andym

War Hero
Are you that ugly git that plays with Nuclear stuff and resides in Yoxford by any chance???????????

Jace

Midshipman
After seeing you, how can you call me ugly ? 8O

But yep must be me Andy :lol: :lol:

Jace

andym

War Hero
Jace said:
After seeing you, how can you call me ugly ? 8O

But yep must be me Andy :lol: :lol:

Jace
PMSl,welcome aboard shippers.It must be all the exposure to Nuclear stuff thats made you fugly! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jace

Midshipman
Only when I was sober enough to notice anybody Andy, well if Alice wasn't there that is :)

Jace

andym

War Hero
Ah,indeed who is or was the delectable alice?Alice was a rather tasty looking Naval Nurse that was at one point,Jaces Pash!She was a Baby Nurse on the very same ward that i was on at the time.Thats who Alice was!

Jace

Midshipman
'Twas true love, she joined the Mob to be near me. I was at RNH in Guzz, she ended up in Haslar :cry:

Jace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Paul Newby to leave the PCA role at end of four year term MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Paul Newby and Fiona Dickie Publish First Arbitration Awards MoD News 0
navyeo60 Hello from an oldie newby Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
S nuvver newby Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Funding supports Suffolk communities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Station Road, Long Melford, Suffolk (ref: 3214377 - 1 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at Hatchfield Farm, Fordham Road, Newmarket, Suffolk (ref: 2222871 - 12 March 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 528 trees planted along a Suffolk River MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing licence fees help restore a Suffolk river MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plastic found on Suffolk beach used to decorate Christmas tree MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Avian Influenza (Bird Flu) identified in Suffolk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Chief Secretary, Liz Truss toasts the flavour of success in Suffolk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Strengthened protection for Essex and Suffolk countryside MoD News 0
DemobJob Port Meteorological Officer - Essex/Suffolk Coast The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Shift Engineering Operator - Suffolk - Up to £26,000 The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob Area Technical Sales Manager - West Sussex, Suffolk & Buckinghamshire The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Mobile Calibration Engineer (East Anglia & London) - Suffolk - £Competitive The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil ITV Anglia: "Campaign To Keep Suffolk Naval History Alive" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil Pompey News: "Portsmouth Bomb Squad Called To V-2 Missile Found In Suffolk" Current Affairs 30
soleil BBC Suffolk: "Royal Navy's HMS Quorn To Get Freedom Of Ipswich" The Fleet 1
soleil Suffolk paper reports Martin Bell as quoting from Rum Ration The Quarterdeck 6
Father_Famine Suffolk Diamond Lil's 4