Newbies too old to join RN aged 27?

if i got beter an joyned the navie wood u all stop telin me to dye an like me? it looks ded good. its not like u haf to do any fitnis is it all sailers i seen are fat speshuly the girls.

all u do is sit on a boat an drink an bum eech outher anyway my jack sez all navy gay. id like it so when i make my recuvvery im gonna join

Jade_Goody said:
if i got beter an joyned the navie wood u all stop telin me to dye an like me? it looks ded good. its not like u haf to do any fitnis is it all sailers i seen are fat speshuly the girls.

all u do is sit on a boat an drink an bum eech outher anyway my jack sez all navy gay. id like it so when i make my recuvvery im gonna join
Don't hold your breath, no, on second thoughts......

How brainy, or fit even, do you need to be to sit on a ship looking at a radar? This proves nothing. And when I went for my PRMC there were people of all ages who had the brains of a spasticated flea.

dunkers said:
22 is too old to join as a rating if you ask me (I know you didn't but whatever), let alone 27.
Dunkers, where has that ever friendly cat avatar gone? He was soooo cute! :) Your new avatar reminds me of something evil and nasty... possibly Scottish and cantankerous.... :twisted:

Stand fast Hig! :D Bless him :cuddle: