Newbies and waiting times

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by JonnoJonno, Sep 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello cunts,

Will all those waiting for Raleigh, and dripping about entry dates PLEASE FUCK OFF till March next year?

Love and hugs

Jonno

2. So now if the Newbie season is closed, you will have stacks of free time??

Give us a gobble :roll: 8O :oops:

3. If I wanted to give myself bad breath and mouth ulcers, I'd eat a turd. :D

4. What about if we don't drip about entry dates? Can we stay if we're quiet?

5. Bloody right you can. Get stuck in to the other threads. They're better than the 'lol'ing, retarded and fruitless threads in the waiting time vortex.

6. Correct, so no more pongo's for you then have a "Senior Service" a "Smoke" with a difference, long and cool, with a refreshing splash finale and no foul after taste. :roll: 8O :D :D

7. Thanks Mr Jonno. :thumbleft:

8. With these salty treats, you are really spoiling us monsieur.

9. Even me JJ :(

You said I was.. Special.

10. He just said that so you'd let him touch you.

11. I'm still confused about which iron, if any, should be taken to Raleigh :?

12. [​IMG]

The secret is to keep a small charcoal burner on the go to get the heat up mate.

13. You mean we have to iron stuff ourselves? 8O

14. Nope, put your kit on, jump in the block pool, climb out and pat all the creases in your kit till smooth and hang to dry.

15. Well thank fuck for that. You lot had me worried for a minute. I guess the bloke that told me we had to polish boots and scrub out was taking the piss too.

16. Raleigh is upgrading its accomodation, and much like Great Ormond Street Childrens Hospital - you will be able to take your mum with you for the duration of your training. She'll get her own cabin next to yours from 2011, and will be available 24/7 to iron your kit, wash your nicks and socks and stick the twisted end of a hanky in your ear to get all the wax out before passing out parade. She will also be handy to stick the nut on any instructor that she considers is picking on her "favourite boy".

17. Winner! 8)

18. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

That didn't take long!!!!

19. What size suitcase should I bring?

20. £ 1-99 plus vat.