Newbie!

Hey, dunno what to say really, im louisa, just turned 21 and decided that im going to apply to the navy soon. Not been able to get a job recently so went back to college in September but its not for me!

Dont know much about what i want to be really. My friends in the navy but hes been transfered from portsmouth so i hasnt been home much for me to talk to him about it really. Any advise would REALLY help.

:D

Mwah x

Diamond Lils :wink:

(welcome, although I suspect you are a more advanced version of the other 10th February members, 'now comes with photo')

Thanks RadioScilence.

Lonestar i dont understand what you mean :S

Im gunna go peek me head in there, thank you for all been so inviting, nice to know there are some fellow ladies on here that i can talk to soon. Was a bit nervous that id get picked on or something hehe. x

If you want Medical advice which you don't mind sharing then use the health and fitness forum.

Our resident Naval MO Mr Angrydoc is qualified to answer your questions. If it's a private matter then PM him Angrydoc

Hope that helps

Welcome to RR

Enjoy the banter and grooming :D

Hello Louisa,

Most RRers could provide an underwater fitting inspection report (at no cost) :wink: but there is actually a Health and Fitness forum here:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewforum/f=28.html

The Moderator of that is one Angrydoc, who might answer a discrete Private Message medical inquiry from you.

Always remember that this is an unofficial site - but there are AFCOS who give genuine advice, too.

There is also one particular Lady member, PR type, who would also be approachable for a Private Message from you; Soliel.

Trawl the whole site - Many questions re-appear so use the Search facilty, too.

Bob

Edited to Add: If temptation/curiousity draws you to Diamond Lils. be sure to read the Warning first. Few leave that area unscathed :evil:

Edited again After she/he was outed. Best Walt Piccy for ages thanks for that bait. Exits - Scathed :oops:

Its nothing huge. Ive had a 'lady op' and just needed to know if it was still ok for me to join up and also, how long i should leave it till my stregnth is up. Im gunna go to health& fitness section and ask now :) Thanks x

tommo said:
If you want Medical advice which you don't mind sharing then use the health and fitness forum.

Our resident Naval MO Mr Angrydoc is qualified to answer your questions. If it's a private matter then PM him Angrydoc

Hope that helps

Welcome to RR

Enjoy the banter and grooming :D
Oh there is plenty of that, that goes on in here :evil:

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Louisa_Wren said:
Its nothing huge. Ive had a 'lady op' and just needed to know if it was still ok for me to join up and also, how long i should leave it till my stregnth is up. Im gunna go to health& fitness section and ask now :) Thanks x
Edit:

Details removed to protected the identity of our new green-fingered bisexual friends...
:twisted:

Louisa_Wren said:
I'd say 30E is pretty huge :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
M Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32