davies2201

Midshipman
Well, newbie suits me quite well and I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Adam, I am a University student studying Forensic Biology. I have applied to be a Warfare Officer (Not sure how competitive this area is?). I won't give you my life story, you can ask if you are that interested :p

Just registered to meet and hopefully get some information/tips/advice from the people who really know.

I am not from a military family, currently working as a part-time police officer to gain as much experience as I can along with many other ventures of mine.

I am particularly worried about the physical side of things. No way am I unfit....I just have images of my stomach erupting and me coughing up my boots!

Firstly any officers on here? or even better somebody from the Warfare department? (Do you call them departments? )

scouse

War Hero
davies2201 said:

My name is Adam, I am a University student studying Forensic Biology. I have applied to be a Warfare Officer (Not sure how competitive this area is?). I won't give you my life story, you can ask if you are that interested :p

Just registered to meet and hopefully get some information/tips/advice from the people who really know.

I am not from a military family, currently working as a part-time police officer to gain as much experience as I can along with many other ventures of mine.

I am particularly worried about the physical side of things. No way am I unfit....I just have images of my stomach erupting and me coughing up my boots!

Firstly any officers on here? or even better somebody from the Warfare department? (Do you call them departments? )
theirs a job vacant the SLT on the Lusty handed her notice in the other night :thumright:

janner said:
Special or PCSO?

Leave him alone Janner he wants to be a Grunter RN not Plod.

D 2201

Welcome to the site, if you search thru the newbies section you will find\ extensive answers on Warfare Branch, Admiralty Interview Boards(AIB), Fitness (RNFT), Britannia Royal Naval College known here after as BRNC. They use lots of initials.

Ignore anyone who has a go about your spelling or grammar. Just tell them to feck off. Please avoid use of text speak. i.e 4 instead of for etc. it is so annoying

Beware of silly old bastards like me and Janner.

Nutty

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nutty said:
janner said:
Special or PCSO?

D 2201

Welcome to the site, if you search thru the newbies section you will find\ extensive answers on Warfare Branch, Admiralty Interview Boards(AIB), Fitness (RNFT), Britannia Royal Naval College known here after as BRNC. They use lots of initials.

Ignore anyone who hasa go about your spelling or grammar. Just tell them to feck off. Avoid use of text speak. i.e 4 instead of for etc..

Nutty

First impressions count mate :thumright:

Tell him "Special" or better still civvie staff, just lie.

Special = Cheap labour but with power and responsibilities.

PCSO = Cheap Labour that cannot Labour has no powers or responsibilities and is very unpopular with Plod/Ex Plod

Nutty

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Nutty said:
Ignore anyone who has a go about your spelling or grammar. Just tell them to feck off. Please avoid use of text speak. i.e 4 instead of for etc. it is so annoying

Hey m8, you spelt your profanity wrong. :thumright:

davies2201

Midshipman
scouse said:
davies2201 said:

theirs a job vacant the SLT on the Lusty handed her notice in the other night :thumright:

So I saw. :)

davies2201

Midshipman
Nutty said:
janner said:
Special or PCSO?

D 2201

Nutty

Confused - My grammar was fine, and I didn't use text talk, or am I going mad? Was that aimed at me that comment? (Getting use to using a forum)