Key

Midshipman
@Key
Abba are mega though. I liked the dark haired one, she’s pretty rats now though.

Hope this helps?
Not rats but parts of it has definitely shrunken to the rock bottom of all hitlists, not at all popular like before. Abba was a great group. But now it has become more like a Benny and Björn duo. Sometimes I wonder if Agneta is still alive and awake. More like a living dead than anything else in that case then.

Stirlin

War Hero
Who were the backing band for Donavan's '' Hurdy Gurdy Man '' ? , some say it was Led Zep but only John Paul Jones is credited.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Who were the backing band for Donavan's '' Hurdy Gurdy Man '' ? , some say it was Led Zep but only John Paul Jones is credited.
I saw Donovan once when we were back 'home'. He was playing live...... on Buchanan Street in Glasgow - cutting below.

I saw a massive crowd and obviously went to see who was lying bleeding, it being Glasgow! Only to see this old bloke - I had to ask who it was!

A TEENAGE busker was stunned when legendary Scots singer Donovan started jamming with him in the street. Murdo Mitchell, 15, was belting out the star's hit Colours when the man himself appeared. Donovan, 67, then struck up his guitar and played two songs with the teenager.
Jul 3, 2013

Key

Midshipman
Omg.. Thank you for the tip guys! I'm going to make chickenguys! Of course.. I can make grilled chicken Yum for dinner. Perfect suggestion!