Newbie with a question.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
catton01 said:
angrydoc said:
RGrange said:
Incidentally doe's anybody know...

I know noone really cares about grammar on RR, but I really think you need an award for the most awful use of an apostrophe in the history of the language! BZ.

While on the topic of grammar and spelling, surely you would know that "noone" is either 2 words or hypenated then? Or was it a test ;)

Ok, just to join in the fun...shouldn't it be hyphenated? :wink:

Ninja_Stoker said:
catton01 said:
angrydoc said:
RGrange said:

I know noone really cares about grammar on RR, but I really think you need an award for the most awful use of an apostrophe in the history of the language! BZ.

While on the topic of grammar and spelling, surely you would know that "noone" is either 2 words or hypenated then? Or was it a test ;)

Enough of these silly games!

catton01 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
catton01 said:
angrydoc said:
RGrange said:

No its cool!

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
StixJimboRM said:
Chicogiz said:
catton01 said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
catton01 said:
angrydoc said:
RGrange said:

No its cool!
OI! What about the comma?,
as in 'No, its cool!'

It should be No, it's cool.

Latest Threads