Newbie WAG :)

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by mrs_tommo, Jan 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all

Since my hubby Tommo has gone on about this place so much I thought I'd join up to see what all the fuss is about.

So hi all :)

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mrs Tommo.

You do know your husband is a hermer? He sent me a PM stating he wanted to rub olive oil over my pert buttocks.

3. He made a pretty good looking couple yesterday at our son's christening with a gay male - wouldn't put anything past him lol

4. My god woman. His ship hasn't even left the wall yet and you're already chatting up his non-deployed oppos.

I'm outraged.

5. Get the OMO box in the window.

6. That is far from my interest lol. It means I can keep him updated whilst having no internet signal (he gets withdrawl symptoms from this place even after 24 hours)

7. I must add however, I am sure others have used this site in the past for this reason.

8. Has he told you about his "special" Internet relationship with chicogiz?

They're lovers you know.

9. Blackrat

That was supposed to be a site secret.

10. Ooh, far be it from me to stitch him up, but if you click on his profile, you could read everything he's ever written on here.

We love Tommo, he's ace.

11. Special? I don't dare ask lol

12. You may think differently if you lived with him. Thank god for deployments ;)

13. I don't....

14. Blackrat

Neither do i. He snores.

15. Hitting him can stop him...

16. I like that story Tommo told us about when he trapped that chick and it turned out to be a 6 year old Iranian boy.

17. Tommo still owes me 60 quid for a whore we went twos up on last year.

18. Hello Mrs Tommo! :wave:

SP.

19. I saw the pics, she was a minger and fat! I know Tommo has better taste so I take it she was your choice.

Mrs Tommo

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  20. Sorted that for you MLP...